Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone developed under or next to a Radio Tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone developed under or next to a Radio Tower?

Need some help. Has anyone developed around or under a Radio tower? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting question-we have a cell phone tower on the roof. Anyone else?
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
      Interesting question-we have a cell phone tower on the roof. Anyone else?
      No, we dont have one here. The closest structure we have is across the street-there is a Ginormous generator the size of a full size van next to a county watershed that is enclosed with fence lined with barbed wire. Im surprised we dont though, Silverdale could use extra cell towers!
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
        Reply to Cannot connect with customer
        by RandyL
        Of course you can auction a unit without a proper address. Just follow your states laws and send the proper notices the the address the tenant provided to you. I have people like this too. Usually they will get things fixed before a sale, but not always....
        Today, 01:09 AM
      • RandyL
        Reply to Mold and Mildew Prevention
        by RandyL
        Yes mold and mildew do spread via airborne spores. Which means it can spread from unit to unit.

I buy my damp check from Chateau products.

Being in Iowa I deal with tons of humidity as well. We offer free pallets at all of our facilities. We tell people air flow is...
        Today, 01:05 AM
      • LisaC
        Cannot connect with customer
        by LisaC
        Advice, please. We have a customer who rents two units, payments timely with bank generated checks each month. All mail correspondence has been returned and a few months ago we received a text message to stop texting the phone number on file as it does not belong to this person. All is well until we...
        Yesterday, 10:00 PM
      Working...
      X