Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone developed under or next to a Radio Tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone developed under or next to a Radio Tower?

Need some help. Has anyone developed around or under a Radio tower? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting question-we have a cell phone tower on the roof. Anyone else?
    When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
      Interesting question-we have a cell phone tower on the roof. Anyone else?
      No, we dont have one here. The closest structure we have is across the street-there is a Ginormous generator the size of a full size van next to a county watershed that is enclosed with fence lined with barbed wire. Im surprised we dont though, Silverdale could use extra cell towers!
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
        Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
        by Storman
        feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
        Yesterday, 11:38 PM
      • Merman
        by Merman
        I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
        Yesterday, 09:00 PM
      • IceBox
        by IceBox
        Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
        Yesterday, 06:08 PM
      Working...
      X