Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

storage building manufacturers, WHO TO USE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storage building manufacturers, WHO TO USE???

so i have been planning a climate control storage facility, i have contacted trachte and heritage, both were helpful and knowledgeable, but trachte by far out performed heritage in there knowledge and professionalism! i contacted regency and they didnt even respond!!! i know there must be several more storage building manufacturers out there, and i am looking for the one that can take the most off of my plate! any suggestions for other manufacturers?

We used Miller Building Systems outside of Philly. They have always done top notch work. Give Lou Gilmore a call. Tell him Joe from DAK sent you.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Janus too. Kiwi Construction in CA.
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
        We used Miller Building Systems outside of Philly. They have always done top notch work. Give Lou Gilmore a call. Tell him Joe from DAK sent you.
        we plan to erect our own buildings, just need to purchase the material w/ a stamped drawing...do you have his contact info? i reached out to miller and nobody called me back?

Comment

there must be some smaller more obscure companies that are new to the industry and sell for a better price? i have never heard of janus, i will look them up, i am in NYS so i know a large part of price is shipping cost, i know heritage has a plant in new york, anyone else in the new england area? come on guys i know someone knows other companies???

Comment

An online search will get you the info asked for.
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by buildright518 View Post
              there must be some smaller more obscure companies that are new to the industry and sell for a better price? i have never heard of janus, i will look them up, i am in NYS so i know a large part of price is shipping cost, i know heritage has a plant in new york, anyone else in the new england area? come on guys i know someone knows other companies???
              Why do you want a small obscure company that is new to the industry? Keep in mind that a "better price" is not always the better value. There is MUCH more involved in storage building development than just basing it all on price...

I personally would rather deal with a solid company, with years of operation and expertise with my specific developmental goals.

Comment

"come on guys i know someone knows other companies???"

Just how quick to you want anyone to "snap to"? Patience is a virtue. C'mon man!
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

KIWI II is great to work with.

Comment

I have had great experiences working with Janus. They were great to work with through design process and install went smoothly. Id be happy to answer any questions you may have and get you with the project manager I have worked with.
                    Zach
                    Self Storage architect at large

Comment

Another Janus fan here and they have been in the business for a very long time! Actually considered one of the best. We have used them several times on at least 15 builds or expansions. They are wonderful. Our rep is Jamie Tuck. https://www.janusintl.com/
                      Stephanie Tharpe
                      President
                      A+ Management Group, LP
                      Nashville, TN
                      www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                      www.tnssa.net

Comment

This guy could likely do you some good:

https://youtu.be/yxS3CBeMhgU
                        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
                          Reply to Are you prepared for a pandemic? CDC says be prepared.
                          by DairyGirl
                          I wold go into "hurricane prep" mode, only with more emphasis on food (and coffee) and toiletry items and less on a power outage situation. Since I live on-site, I can still work. However, in-person contact would not happen. I'd close the office to all foot traffic and only take payments over...
                          Today, 09:59 AM
                        • 417Manager
                          Reply to Cannot connect with customer
                          by 417Manager
                          I would follow standard procedure. Keep the checks (don't deposit) to avoid any entanglement with accepting a lower payment and run the course of notices/lien/auction. I am only obligated to send email/mail to the address we have on file that the tenant gives us. If it bounces or gets returned, not...
                          Today, 09:48 AM
                        • pacnwstorage
                          Reply to Just when you think people can't possibly be more clueless...
                          by pacnwstorage
                          Lack of planning or paying attention on their part does not constitute an emergency on your part. Hopefully the breakdown outside the office was not just theatrics to get you to cave. Some people do that you know. Who knows. Two months behind.....really. No you don't get in, period, till paid up of...
                          Yesterday, 09:23 PM
                        Working...
                        X