Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

storage building manufacturers, WHO TO USE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storage building manufacturers, WHO TO USE???

so i have been planning a climate control storage facility, i have contacted trachte and heritage, both were helpful and knowledgeable, but trachte by far out performed heritage in there knowledge and professionalism! i contacted regency and they didnt even respond!!! i know there must be several more storage building manufacturers out there, and i am looking for the one that can take the most off of my plate! any suggestions for other manufacturers?

We used Miller Building Systems outside of Philly. They have always done top notch work. Give Lou Gilmore a call. Tell him Joe from DAK sent you.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Janus too. Kiwi Construction in CA.
      When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
        We used Miller Building Systems outside of Philly. They have always done top notch work. Give Lou Gilmore a call. Tell him Joe from DAK sent you.
        we plan to erect our own buildings, just need to purchase the material w/ a stamped drawing...do you have his contact info? i reached out to miller and nobody called me back?

Comment

there must be some smaller more obscure companies that are new to the industry and sell for a better price? i have never heard of janus, i will look them up, i am in NYS so i know a large part of price is shipping cost, i know heritage has a plant in new york, anyone else in the new england area? come on guys i know someone knows other companies???

Comment

An online search will get you the info asked for.
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by buildright518 View Post
              there must be some smaller more obscure companies that are new to the industry and sell for a better price? i have never heard of janus, i will look them up, i am in NYS so i know a large part of price is shipping cost, i know heritage has a plant in new york, anyone else in the new england area? come on guys i know someone knows other companies???
              Why do you want a small obscure company that is new to the industry? Keep in mind that a "better price" is not always the better value. There is MUCH more involved in storage building development than just basing it all on price...

I personally would rather deal with a solid company, with years of operation and expertise with my specific developmental goals.

Comment

"come on guys i know someone knows other companies???"

Just how quick to you want anyone to "snap to"? Patience is a virtue. C'mon man!
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
                  Reply to Death of a tenant question
                  by MamaDuke
                  Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
                  Today, 12:18 PM
                • dakselfstorage
                  Reply to Where Would You Live?
                  by dakselfstorage
                  Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
                  Love the entire area....
                  Today, 12:17 PM
                • pacnwstorage
                  Reply to Death of a tenant question
                  by pacnwstorage
                  IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
                  Today, 10:12 AM
                Working...
                X