Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

Is it your stunning office, amazing retail area, beautiful architecture or your lovely landscaping? Tell us about the design feature that makes your site a standout. Then show us with a photo!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
      It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.
      That sounds like my property.

It's set back from the road & everything is behind the gate. The gate is kept open during business hours only & the customers have peace of mind knowing someone lives on site.

P.S. We would like to see a pic of you

Comment

Originally posted by LoisG View Post

P.S. We would like to see a pic of you
        LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
        Attached Files
        Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Our People rock, but a close second might be the beauty of our property....
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post

LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
            Hey, That's me in the middle.
            What a great looking group of self storage experts!
            The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
              MamaDuke

Comment

MamaDuke WOW!
                Amy Campbell
                Editor
                Inside Self-Storage
                [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
                  The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                  WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?
                  Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
                    WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?
                    I have to look at the unit number referenced on each camera (the one closest to the camera) because all of our hallways and stairways look the same!
                    MamaDuke

Comment

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                      Wow I am so jealous! Its like pulling teeth around here to get any new cameras. We could EASILY use at least 25 more cameras here with all the blind spots.
                      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

It would have to be the office and living quarters and our flag pole with the flag of course. The building pic is right after the new roof was done. We have since also put up all new gutters and downspouts on the building.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 2 photos.
                        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                          WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C View Post

WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

I have 2 buildings with 3 floors each. A total of 67,480 rentable sq ft. Not sure the total property square footage, though.
                            MamaDuke

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
                                Reply to Electronic locks
                                by RandyL
                                Yeah I have talked to them, they even sent out a person to measure my door openings. Maybe it is just the sales person that I was assigned. I have had email conversations with a couple different people there. I really don't understand the delay....
                                Yesterday, 10:49 PM
                              • teesee150
                                Reply to Remote Keypad Software
                                by teesee150
                                We're using Opentech CIA. You can control the gate anywhere you can get web access via a web portal. Tenants can open the gate via an app on their phone only if they are on location and close to the keypad.
                                Yesterday, 07:40 PM
                              • teesee150
                                Reply to Always-late tenant wants bigger unit
                                by teesee150
                                We have plenty of tenants that are always paying 1 month late consistently. As long as shes never more than a month late, I'd go for it and enjoy the extra late fees.
                                Yesterday, 07:37 PM
                              Working...
                              X