Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark C
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark C View Post

WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

I have 2 buildings with 3 floors each. A total of 67,480 rentable sq ft. Not sure the total property square footage, though.

Leave a comment:

• Mark C
    replied
    Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
    The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
    WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    It would have to be the office and living quarters and our flag pole with the flag of course. The building pic is right after the new roof was done. We have since also put up all new gutters and downspouts on the building.

Leave a comment:

• wc1974
    replied
    The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
    Wow I am so jealous! Its like pulling teeth around here to get any new cameras. We could EASILY use at least 25 more cameras here with all the blind spots.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
    WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?
    I have to look at the unit number referenced on each camera (the one closest to the camera) because all of our hallways and stairways look the same!

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
    WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    MamaDuke WOW!

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied

IMG_20200219_132352.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Iamkathleenj
    replied
    Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post

LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
    Hey, That's me in the middle.
    What a great looking group of self storage experts!

Leave a comment:

• BigGame
    replied
    Our People rock, but a close second might be the beauty of our property....

Leave a comment:

• Tall Terri
    replied
    Originally posted by LoisG View Post

P.S. We would like to see a pic of you
    LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LoisG
    replied
    Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
    It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.
    That sounds like my property.

It's set back from the road & everything is behind the gate. The gate is kept open during business hours only & the customers have peace of mind knowing someone lives on site.

P.S. We would like to see a pic of you

Leave a comment:

• Tall Terri
    replied
    It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

Is it your stunning office, amazing retail area, beautiful architecture or your lovely landscaping? Tell us about the design feature that makes your site a standout. Then show us with a photo!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X