Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's Your Best-Looking Facility Feature?

    Is it your stunning office, amazing retail area, beautiful architecture or your lovely landscaping? Tell us about the design feature that makes your site a standout. Then show us with a photo!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

    @AmyCampbell_ISS
    480.281.6091

  • #2
    It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
      It's ME! hahahahahaha. My design feature is that I have units behind a building that can't be seen from the street so people who want to confirm security for their property, including private vehicles feel safer opening up their unit and know that only those who are authorized to be on the property will see what they are storing. No Photo.....SOrry.
      That sounds like my property.

      It's set back from the road & everything is behind the gate. The gate is kept open during business hours only & the customers have peace of mind knowing someone lives on site.

      P.S. We would like to see a pic of you

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LoisG View Post


        P.S. We would like to see a pic of you
        LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
        Attached Files
        Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

        Comment


        • #5
          Our People rock, but a close second might be the beauty of our property....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post

            LOL! Okay. I'm the one in Red. Kathleen is in the middle and Stephanie Tharpe on my far left.
            Hey, That's me in the middle.
            What a great looking group of self storage experts!
            The future depends on what you do in the present.

            Comment


            • #7
              The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

              IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
              MamaDuke

              Comment


              • #8
                MamaDuke WOW!
                Amy Campbell
                Editor
                Inside Self-Storage
                [email protected]

                @AmyCampbell_ISS
                480.281.6091

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
                  The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

                  IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                  WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?
                  Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

                  WA State

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
                    WOW! That's amazing! How long did it take you to know at a glance where the cameras were at?
                    I have to look at the unit number referenced on each camera (the one closest to the camera) because all of our hallways and stairways look the same!
                    MamaDuke

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
                      The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

                      IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                      Wow I am so jealous! Its like pulling teeth around here to get any new cameras. We could EASILY use at least 25 more cameras here with all the blind spots.
                      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It would have to be the office and living quarters and our flag pole with the flag of course. The building pic is right after the new roof was done. We have since also put up all new gutters and downspouts on the building.
                        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
                          The one that gets the attention of every new customer that walks in the door is our camera system. About 180 cameras on a full wall of monitors!

                          IMG_20200219_132352.jpg
                          WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mark C View Post

                            WOW!!!! How many sq. feet do you have at your facility? I have been researching cameras and told my wife this is my plan. Told her I am going to make it look like the NSA headquarters!

                            I have 2 buildings with 3 floors each. A total of 67,480 rentable sq ft. Not sure the total property square footage, though.
                            MamaDuke

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • RandyL
                                Reply to Day in the life- Constructing a New Facility location
                                by RandyL
                                Clarkstoragellc Great information for the new people getting into the business.

                                In regards to the floating slabs, what reason are you getting for needing something different? I know I can still use a floating slab here in the Cedar Rapids area. I would imagine it may not be hard to...
                                Today, 01:29 AM
                              • RandyL
                                Reply to Venmo Payment
                                by RandyL
                                When I first started taking online payments I used a service called Dwolla which was a very low cost platform for sending money. It worked ok, I would get an email and apply the payment in the software as an internet payment.

                                I stopped taking that years ago, and I don't think I would...
                                Today, 01:21 AM
                              • RandyL
                                Reply to US Reaches 200,000 COVID-19 Deaths
                                by RandyL
                                I agree it is horrible that so many people have perished from this earth that had contracted the Covid-19 virus. At the same time I have also seen the recent CDC study that said that only 6% of the deaths came from people without pre existing conditions.

                                Now one of the most common pre...
                                Today, 01:15 AM
                              Working...
                              X