Boat/RV storage facility feasibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamke
    Jamke ; @future readers, I will pass the torch on this subject. Please reach out to the people above who have already received these spreadsheets. Their versions should be better than mine. Things always improve with another set of new eyes. Also, they are good people who are doing what you're doing. They will make great contacts to talk with. Good luck on your investment.

Comment

Hello,
      Clarkstoragellc
      Clarkstoragellc . I'm even later to the party than the last guy. But can you please send me the files that you shared with others. My email is [email protected]

I have been reading the forms for a few months, and the information you give is always extremely valuable.

As someone getting into this space, I am incredibly grateful that you are willing to share so much

​​​​​​​Thank you for being so helpful

Comment

stephenSelfStorage
        stephenSelfStorage please reach out to the above folks who already have the worksheets. They will have improved on it. Also they will be great contacts since they are at the same stage of evaluating or building. Far more useful than me.

Comment

Thank you
          Clarkstoragellc
          Clarkstoragellc would anyone else be able to send me a copy of the spreadsheets? Would like to take a look and appreciate the insight.

Comment

Hello! Would someone please send me the information that has been shared here? I would REALLY appreciate it. I am a newbie that has land ready to start developing and figured the best way to start getting some income is outdoor Boat and RV storage. [email protected]
            Thank you so much!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X