CAP rate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAP rate question

If purchasing a value add, is the cap rate based on the future value after your improvements?

What do you mean by "purchasing a value add"?

CAP rate is based on actual numbers that are on paper, not future numbers that could be anything. NOT what the seller says they are or could be. Ask the seller to provide the paper to back up his/her numbers

Also there is more than one way to figure the CAP rate so make sure both of you are talking about the same numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Orkocean
      Reply to Happy Halloween
      by Orkocean
      I'll be either sitting in my hotel room watching Netflix or sitting downtown Salem, eating some fried alligator and watching the crazies... I've been driving around with a posable skeleton in my passenger seat. I am tempted to see if I can get it strapped to my segway and use my phone to control it...
      Today, 02:01 AM
    • bkinvest
      Minimum driveway width for 12x30's, need advice
      by bkinvest
      I've got 10x20's on 1 side and want to build 12x30's across from them (the demand is for bigger units). The problem is I only have a total of 60' to work with from where the current building is. This would only leave 30' in distance between the 2 buildings? I know it's not ideal, but will it work?...
      Today, 01:46 AM
    • Kevin SC
      Reply to Happy Halloween
      by Kevin SC
      Yeah I think we'll be doing a trunk or treat over at our church this year and that's probably it.
      Yesterday, 06:29 PM
    Working...
    X