Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your 3 mile radius population? What is your TRSQF? What is your Occ%?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your 3 mile radius population? What is your TRSQF? What is your Occ%?

Thanks in advance. Building a new facility and we're interested in varifying some of our feasibility research.

Appreciate the feedback,

JS

Re: What is your 3 mile radius population? What is your TRSQF? What is your Occ%?

Heavily guarded numbers or no clue.

Comment

Re: What is your 3 mile radius population? What is your TRSQF? What is your Occ%?

I have no clue what my 3 mile radius population was but occupancy usually ran 92 to 97% depending on what part of the month. Occasionally saw a 100% occupancy at the smaller of the 3 properties I usually worked at in the Inland Empire California.
      Looking for a position close to Riverside, CA. I don't have to take care of 90 something year old family members anymore but the next generation down can still use a little help!

Comment

Thank you Ghosty. If you are interested in your 1,3,5 mile, check out www.freedemographics.com

It's a great tool and very helpful if you also know your competitive supply.

Comment

jsparkyii - The info for a feasibility study needs to be from your own area. Getting these numbers from people many states or countries away isn't going to help in your own little niche of the world! This information varies greatly across the country and around the world. What matters is YOUR OWN 3 mile radius info!

Good luck with your project.
          MamaDuke
          My circus...My monkeys...OH CRAP!!!

Comment

MamaDuke, I'm well aware of that. I have my own reasons for asking.

Comment

Yes, that is right. Only your surrounding 3 mile radius is necessary when finding out the population. This is especially crucial if the facility you are building is a residential property or a storage unit because they all involve the people actually living there. However, I am sure jsparkyii has his/her reasons for asking to check the demographics. Anyway, I think most of us would only be able to give you a rough gauge like how ghostymosty did. The area is mostly 90-100% occupied most of the seasons if nothing major were to hit us.
              Cameron Robertson - Self Storage Northern Beaches

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X