Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to mark spots for outside parking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to mark spots for outside parking?

I have a large gravel parking lot at the back of my facility with spaces for rvs and boats but none of the spaces are marked...

What is the best way to mark the spaces so the tenants know where to park their rvs and boats?

I was thinking about getting buckets filled with concrete and putting a pole in it with a sign on it for each unit...

is there any other good options?

Re: Best way to mark spots for outside parking?

I had a lot like that where I previously worked. We just put a small sign on the fence/wall at the front of the space. I think at one time there had been lines painted on the gravel, too, so you could also consider that.
    MamaDuke
    My circus...My monkeys...OH CRAP!!!

Comment

I have also seen concrete wheel stops used, with parking spot numbers painted on to them. I've seen them used not only to mark the front of a parking spot, but even to delineate the sides of the rented parking space.

I'm not saying that's the best way, just something i saw... actually I like SBA's sign idea for visibility.

Steve

Comment

My sister store has wheel stops with the space number on it at the front of the space, and spray paint marks the sides of the space.
        Laura

Is there a method to my madness, or a madness to my method?

Comment

I have often wonderd wehat the best way is to mark my gravel parking. I like the cement bucket pole and sign idea since I need to groom my gravel after winter plowing, and sometimes during the summer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
            Reply to After auction dilema
            pacnwstorage
            What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
            Today, 02:30 PM
          • Penelope
            After auction dilema
            Penelope
            We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
            Today, 01:57 PM
          • jsparkyii
            Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
            jsparkyii
            Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
            Today, 01:02 PM
          Working...
          X