Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitelink Credit Card Merchant -

Hi
    We're looking at this merchant as an option. Can you share your experiences please ? Has anyone had problems with their fee billings? Are they prompt to respond to problems? Any Canadian storage facilities that could share would be awesome as well.
    Thanks in advance!

Hi there - A Canadian Self Storage here! I can't begin to say enough fantastic things about Sitelink Merchant Services. In every way, just fantastic!
    Prior to having Sitelink as our direct supplier, I felt as if the previous provider would ALWAYS bounce issues back to Sitelink, saying it was the systems fault...It tended to be 9 of 10 issues was completely with the Merchant Supplier (Lost connections, payments taken, that didnt get into Sitelink, that sort of thing) - I would feel like a ping-pong ball by the time things got resolved...With Sitelink Merchant Services, we have FAR less issues, and when something does come up, a VERY capable person delves into the situation and resolves it post-haste (Without me bouncing around departments or companies) The online systems to see transactions is really good, also showing statements - I have not only analyzed the fees, but have concluded that they are a better priced alternative as well - which is amazing - I can't say that less cost = better service in very many things - but since we switched it has been that way, and an actual pleasant experience for us. These folks KNOW their products and I feel like I am looked after...and well!

Comment

Originally posted by lgeorgeson View Post
      Hi there - A Canadian Self Storage here! I can't begin to say enough fantastic things about Sitelink Merchant Services. In every way, just fantastic!
      Prior to having Sitelink as our direct supplier, I felt as if the previous provider would ALWAYS bounce issues back to Sitelink, saying it was the systems fault...It tended to be 9 of 10 issues was completely with the Merchant Supplier (Lost connections, payments taken, that didnt get into Sitelink, that sort of thing) - I would feel like a ping-pong ball by the time things got resolved...With Sitelink Merchant Services, we have FAR less issues, and when something does come up, a VERY capable person delves into the situation and resolves it post-haste (Without me bouncing around departments or companies) The online systems to see transactions is really good, also showing statements - I have not only analyzed the fees, but have concluded that they are a better priced alternative as well - which is amazing - I can't say that less cost = better service in very many things - but since we switched it has been that way, and an actual pleasant experience for us. These folks KNOW their products and I feel like I am looked after...and well!
      OMG-right? We'd constantly hear-"Well, it's not our problem, talk to Sitelink!'
      I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by lgeorgeson View Post
        Presently, we don't have any credit cards integrated with Sitelink so I've not run into these types of problems, thank goodness.
        Thanks so much for your honest feedback! I really appreciate it.

Comment

The credit card (And ACH) integration is integral to our business - We had run ACH, not integrated, the reconciliation process was quite monumental (Assuring each bank account listed, still had a tenant in unit) After integration, it became simple - if they owed for credit card or ACH - the system just runs the correct value owed....No human error allowed - Great decision that we made to simplify our processes!

Comment

Also a HUGE fan of SiteLink Merchant Services. When you combine your software provider and merchant services you get much better support and no blaming on the other company. I completely DITTO lgeorgeson .
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
              Reply to After auction dilema
              pacnwstorage
              What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
              Today, 02:30 PM
            • Penelope
              After auction dilema
              Penelope
              We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
              Today, 01:57 PM
            • jsparkyii
              Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
              jsparkyii
              Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
              Today, 01:02 PM
            Working...
            X