Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Anyone have a daily walk through/unit check list they would share?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a daily walk through/unit check list they would share?

We are starting full time office hours now and would like to have a walk through checklist to document empty units, move outs, over locks damages locks etc. Can anyone share what they have?

Also is anyone using a digital form? I hate wasting paper and something iPad friendly would save a tree or two.

Thanks for any help.

We have Sitelink and they have a walk thru already in software. I think it could be adjusted. it is 13 pages long due to the fact that they show tenants
    names as well I would start with your software that operates your accounting for units

Comment

We have Sitelink too and like their walk thru list. I get it, I hate wasting paper too.
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
        We have Sitelink too and like their walk thru list. I get it, I hate wasting paper too.
        You should be able to download the phone version of Sitelink and then, I think there's a walk through list on there? *squinches face as I think* You might want to call and ask them. *memory not as good as it used to be*
        I want buns of steel.
        I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Thank you KrisinNC I will check it out !
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X