Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Now letters are offensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now letters are offensive

The other day I received 3 emails in a row from a software vender.
    I replyed the same thing to all of them as you can see below.

Now not only words offend but letters are now are offensive.

Not sure about anyone else but I am tired of Sales calls and emails.
    I need to calm down LOL.

DAK Self Storage
    Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 10:24 AM
    To: 'Joe Se
    Subject: RE: storED Demo Account

Hmmm. Snowflake????

Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 11:32 AM
    To: DAK Self Storage
    Subject: Re: storED Demo Account

Joe,

I think you need to calm down a bit. There is no need to use profanity in your correspondences. I only meant to send you the original email and the demo account. It was a simple mistake. Additionally, you are on no "list" that you keep referring too.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 10:26 AM, DAK Self Storage wrote:

WTF 3 emails!!!! Stop Spamming me!
    Perfectly happy with QuikStor!!!
    Please remove from list

Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

All I can say is, "WTF is Joe Se's problem"? There have been times with just one call I want to reach thru the phone line and wrap hands around a callers neck. I still get calls but with my newer facility cell phone I can now block the numbers as they come up. It's either that or me saying more than a few letters to get my point across. Way too many self important entitled snowflakes out there. They need to grow up and see life is not how they are trained it will be in the brain washing classrooms.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Now Joe SEXXXX from STOREdxxx Told me I am the SNOWFLAKE because I got upset about 3 emails. LOL

FAR from a SNOWFLAKE here.
      Joe Krezdorn
      DAK Self Storage
      Leesport, PA 19533
      www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
        Now Joe SEXXXX from STOREdxxx Told me I am the SNOWFLAKE because I got upset about 3 emails. LOL

FAR from a SNOWFLAKE here.
        Block him-don't feed the trolls-that's my advice.
        I want buns of steel.
        I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          All I can say is, "WTF is Joe Se's problem"? There have been times with just one call I want to reach thru the phone line and wrap hands around a callers neck. I still get calls but with my newer facility cell phone I can now block the numbers as they come up. It's either that or me saying more than a few letters to get my point across. Way too many self important entitled snowflakes out there. They need to grow up and see life is not how they are trained it will be in the brain washing classrooms.
          I just had a phone call from someone giving me a spiel about wanting to buy the facility and could I give him the owner's contact info? Haha, no. I offered the property management contact info. He asked if I could pass his info along and I said no. He hung up on me. Did he really think I would pass it along? I would...right into the trash can.
          Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Give them the FBI Local phone #.

Opps more letters to be offended by!!!
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Some days, just the "wrong" person opening their mouth offends me. I am sick up and fed with all those people. Remember, most of those people are not that way, they are trained and brain washed to be that way.

Comment

*secretly puts DAK Self Storage on contact list*

Kidding, kidding.
                Kevin Kerr
                Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
                Kevin@storagecommander.com
                Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I regularly get vendors to come in and try to sell me something. A guy came in the other day and gave me a spiel about how he'd heard about one of my bosses and how he was a known investor and how he sure wanted to meet him.
                  I'm like, uh huh, uh huh. Nope, sorry I can't give any information out but if you leave yours I'll make sure it gets to him. So he did and after chatting a bit more he left. That boss happened to stop by the next day and I handed the info off and washed my hands of the entire thing.
                  The guy emails a few days later and says he hadn't heard anything. (insert eyeroll here)
                  I responded, "I saw him the day after you were here and handed him your information. I'm sure if he's interested he'll contact you."
                  THEN he says, "Okay, that's good. Now forward this email to him. Thank you."
                  Hah, nope. Delete. What makes you think I'd even do that? Yeesh.
                  I want buns of steel.
                  I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

If someone shows up in person with a service I may need down the road, I'll keep their card just in case. The corporate office knows what they want and don't want. I do not forward emails. Telemarketers, and especially people looking to buy the property are an automatic no.

One of my favorites is the recording stating "we're calling you back regarding your inquiry into........." Shut up, no one inquired about anything, go away. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
                      I regularly get vendors to come in and try to sell me something. A guy came in the other day and gave me a spiel about how he'd heard about one of my bosses and how he was a known investor and how he sure wanted to meet him.
                      I'm like, uh huh, uh huh. Nope, sorry I can't give any information out but if you leave yours I'll make sure it gets to him. So he did and after chatting a bit more he left. That boss happened to stop by the next day and I handed the info off and washed my hands of the entire thing.
                      The guy emails a few days later and says he hadn't heard anything. (insert eyeroll here)
                      I responded, "I saw him the day after you were here and handed him your information. I'm sure if he's interested he'll contact you."
                      THEN he says, "Okay, that's good. Now forward this email to him. Thank you."
                      Hah, nope. Delete. What makes you think I'd even do that? Yeesh.
                      When he starts signing your paycheck then he can "tell" you to do something like that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                        Reply to Joking Around
                        pacnwstorage
                        He Loved Hearing His Own Voice
                        Ronald was sitting at the breakfast table one Sunday morning reading the USA Today entertainment section.

He had just read an article about a beautiful movie star who had announced that she was going to marry a football player, who was famous not only for...
                        Yesterday, 10:52 PM
                      • bentsmom
                        Reply to Thanksgiving Week
                        bentsmom
                        We started a little early and held Customer Appreciations Days at our 3 offices this past Friday and Saturday. For two days we had snacks & refreshments for our customers. Saturday we held a drawing at each office for a gift basket worth $100.00 each. We did not get tons of people but anyone who...
                        Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                      • Steve_hajewski
                        Reply to Need Help! Break Ins through building wall panels!!
                        Steve_hajewski
                        Lock the empty units. While yes, a person could rent a unit and eventually get into the neighboring one, you should at least then have a photo and scan of their ID which should be a pretty good deterrent. Plus, what they said above is good advice.

A person could assemble buildings with...
                        Yesterday, 09:30 PM
                      Working...
                      X