Printer, Scanner Recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printer, Scanner Recommendations

I am looking for a new printer, scanner and Yes also one that you can fax. I don't do alot of printing but the one I have now is very very expensive for ink. Its a Canon and I'm constantly having problems with the scanner .
    Recommendations would be appreciated

I use an HP Laser Jet Pro. It is a little spendy on the toner (a 2 pk from Staples is $127) but I get good use out of it. I don't know how long your ink lasts, but the cartridge i'm using now was put in on May 25 and still going strong with daily use. It is a printer/scanner/copier/fax with wireless capabilities and I have no issues with it at all. I'm sure you could find toner cheaper elsewhere, but we just happen to use Staples for our office supplies.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I was going to say HP as well. You can go to an office supply guy and they have them that the ink lasts for along time. We had them at my last job, this one we use Canon-which are okay, but I liked the HP ones more. Enough so I bought one for home as well.
      I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

All I have ever used/owned for personal use is HP. Love them.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I agree with the HP suggestions. I use this one in my home office. (HP M477)

https://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...Multifunction/

Print quality is great, toner carts are still kind of pricey but they seem to last a long time in my office. I like that it prints AND scans double sided. I can even print right from my iPhone to this thing.

I previously also had a canon inkjet that I gave away due to how much ink it used. Kind of crazy that with most of these printers it would be cheaper to buy a new machine than it would be to replace all the inks at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_hajewski View Post
            I agree with the HP suggestions. I use this one in my home office. (HP M477)

https://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...Multifunction/

Print quality is great, toner carts are still kind of pricey but they seem to last a long time in my office. I like that it prints AND scans double sided. I can even print right from my iPhone to this thing.

I previously also had a canon inkjet that I gave away due to how much ink it used. Kind of crazy that with most of these printers it would be cheaper to buy a new machine than it would be to replace all the inks at the same time.
            Exactly, the cost of the ink for the one I'm using now with taxes if $150.00. Insane!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Merman
              Reply to New Facility - Wish List
              Merman
              Avoid swinging gates if at all possible. We have swings and rolling due to property limitations and the swings have given us trouble. Lighting in units with a timer switch in a common area for customers. For the perimeter fence, I would make the bottom 3 or 4' a solid wall and if you want, a more...
              Yesterday, 09:15 PM
            • eileen
              Reply to Credit Card Chargeback for unit break in?
              eileen
              She last accessed in January, this came up in May. Our cameras don't retain video that far back. And I don't know when I'd have time to watch all that.

I was more concerned that the credit card provider is even entertaining issuing these payments back basically disregarding our rental agreement...
              Yesterday, 04:13 PM
            • Dave Scott
              Reply to Tasty Treats
              Dave Scott
              Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob...
              Yesterday, 03:48 PM
            Working...
            X