Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Software question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software question

I am trying to find some information about Site Link software. Where I use to work they had Blue Moon along with Site Link. The Blue Moon was a piggy back program for the agreement part while Site Link did it's job of keeping track of the account. My question is Does Site Link Have to have a piggy back program to do the agreement or does it have the ability to do an agreement through it.
    Thanks for any information about this.
    Never stop learning. Means we are still alive.

No it does not. We had the same Blue Moon setup in TX. Now we do not here in Idaho.

Comment

Blue Moon is only required in Texas. Everything else should be populated directly from your management software.
      Kevin Kerr
      Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
      Kevin@storagecommander.com
      Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin SC View Post
        Blue Moon is only required in Texas. Everything else should be populated directly from your management software.
        Thank you Kevin. That explains it then as we were in TX at the time we were using Blue Moon.
        Never stop learning. Means we are still alive.

Comment

No problem. I can understand why you would assume that coming from Texas, but that's what we're here for.
          Kevin Kerr
          Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
          Kevin@storagecommander.com
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Originally posted by bratt01 View Post
            I am trying to find some information about Site Link software. Where I use to work they had Blue Moon along with Site Link. The Blue Moon was a piggy back program for the agreement part while Site Link did it's job of keeping track of the account. My question is Does Site Link Have to have a piggy back program to do the agreement or does it have the ability to do an agreement through it.
            Thanks for any information about this.
            Thanks for reaching out! SiteLink integrates with Blue Moon (for Texas users) but allows you to enter any lease directly into SiteLink. You can print or have tenants sign your lease electronically no matter in which state your store is located.

SiteLink provides many state self-storage associations with their leases in the SiteLink format. You might call your state association if they have a lease we formatted for them - if so, all you have to do is to get it from that state's storage association and add it to SiteLink.

Otherwise, call us and we will show you how to write your own lease into SiteLink. You will always print it, all filled in, and never have to hand write any part. Add the fee SiteLink eSign for electronic signature. Same for credit card receipts and any other forms.

Hope that helps!

Thanks again,

Markus
            Markus Hecker
            SiteLink Software
            Phone (919) 865-0789 x1

Email Me

Visit www.sitelink.com for Self Storage Software
            , Marketplace, SiteLink eSign(TM) and Integrated Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing and EMV

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
              Reply to Market saturation???
              Griz326
              Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
              * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
              Yesterday, 11:24 PM
            • RMRSS
              Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
              RMRSS
              Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
              Yesterday, 09:53 PM
            • pacnwstorage
              Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
              pacnwstorage
              I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
              Yesterday, 09:16 PM
            Working...
            X