Software question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software question

I am trying to find some information about Site Link software. Where I use to work they had Blue Moon along with Site Link. The Blue Moon was a piggy back program for the agreement part while Site Link did it's job of keeping track of the account. My question is Does Site Link Have to have a piggy back program to do the agreement or does it have the ability to do an agreement through it.
    Thanks for any information about this.
    Never stop learning. Means we are still alive.

No it does not. We had the same Blue Moon setup in TX. Now we do not here in Idaho.

Comment

Blue Moon is only required in Texas. Everything else should be populated directly from your management software.
      Kevin Kerr
      Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
      Kevin@storagecommander.com
      Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin SC View Post
        Blue Moon is only required in Texas. Everything else should be populated directly from your management software.
        Thank you Kevin. That explains it then as we were in TX at the time we were using Blue Moon.
        Never stop learning. Means we are still alive.

Comment

No problem. I can understand why you would assume that coming from Texas, but that's what we're here for.
          Kevin Kerr
          Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
          Kevin@storagecommander.com
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
            Reply to After auction dilema
            pacnwstorage
            What they did was strip out the good stuff and left the trash for you to take care of. That is exactly why you should charge at least a $100 cash deposit that you can refund when you inspect the unit after they take everything and do it in the agreed upon time frame. I charge $200. I also now do the...
            Today, 02:30 PM
          • Penelope
            After auction dilema
            Penelope
            We auctioned a unit. We gave them 3 days to clean it out. They asked for and extension. We gave them 2 additional days. They were in the unit the same day as the auction and put their lock on it. Now it is 10 days later. They have not been back in and are not returning calls. Any suggestions?...
            Today, 01:57 PM
          • jsparkyii
            Reply to I had ONE Mad Manager this morning
            jsparkyii
            Make it hurt to be a lowlife, lazy, trash leaving thug!
            Today, 01:02 PM
          Working...
          X