Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use a Call Center? I need feedback. Looking for one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use a Call Center? I need feedback. Looking for one.

I just got done talking to XPS and they were great and offer some awesome stuff. Anyone have experience with them? Or recommend any others?

Thanks!
    Stephanie Tharpe
    Senior VP of Operations
    A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
    Nashville, TN
    http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
    www.tnssa.net

Open Tech Alliance has one They are the Kiosk people
    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

We use XPS. They're decent. Just make sure you give them all the correct information about your property. We've had to have some "talks" with them now and then. They recently told a tenant they were going to be receiving a refund for moving out halfway through the month, when we absolutely do not do that here. Of course, that was a fire I had to put out with the tenant. All in all I cant complain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by AFSManD View Post
        We use XPS. They're decent. Just make sure you give them all the correct information about your property. We've had to have some "talks" with them now and then. They recently told a tenant they were going to be receiving a refund for moving out halfway through the month, when we absolutely do not do that here. Of course, that was a fire I had to put out with the tenant. All in all I cant complain too much.
        That is the trouble with using a call center other than you own.. We use a call center for our 9 locations and it is our center and our people.
        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

We use Open Tech Alliance and IMO they are very good. From a property manager's position I think they deliver; they are quick to forward leads and reservations via email, and can transfer tenants directly to the store if needed. From an owner point of view I have no clue; I sign the back of my paycheck, not the front.

Comment

Originally posted by AFSManD View Post
            Thank you for the honest feedback! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you also to everyone else!
            Stephanie Tharpe
            Senior VP of Operations
            A+ Storage of Tennessee, LLC
            Nashville, TN
            http://www.aplustorage.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post
              I just got done talking to XPS and they were great and offer some awesome stuff. Anyone have experience with them? Or recommend any others?

Thanks!
              We just started using XPS this month and so far it has gone really well. I agree that it is very important to give them correct information.

Nikki S
              Nikki Skrmetti
              Handy Lock Self Storage
              Phone 228-497-4770
              Fax 228-497-4604
              www.handylockselfstorage.com

Comment

I use whatever service Easy Storage Solutions offers (sorry, canít think of the name). They are very good and reasonably priced.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X