Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Out sourcing Digital Online Marketing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out sourcing Digital Online Marketing

I'm just wondering if any of you have outsourced your digital marketing ? If so , is it worth the cost ? TIA

Great question storage-gal . It really just depends on how much time you have to put into the digital marketing side of things. A lot of people do not want to worry about or spend the time doing keyword research, competitors analysis, and learning best practices for the actual ad creation/campaign setup. It comes down to how and where you find your time most valuable.

I would recommend at least consulting with a digital marketer that specializes in self storage to get their input on what results to expect, budget allocation, and general account setup. Also if you go the route of hiring someone, I would request a real time metric report so that you can track exactly how well your ads are doing to keep all parties accountable.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X