Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alen2611
    • Apr 2018

Overdue Notifications - Postal Mail vs Email vs Text Messages vs A Call

I've always wondered on which of these modes of contact actually get a BETTER RESPONSE?

Hope your responses could help understand many on how they should remind Overdue tenants on their payments - Thanks in advance all!

Also, Personally I'd like to know if emails really do work these days? Hows the deliverability and the response rate in using them? Not just for rent reminders, but for marketing storage discounts and offers, Announcements on holiday timings and much more?
    Postal Mail
    15.38%
    Email
    53.85%
    Text Messages
    38.46%
    Direct Call
    38.46%
    Alen
    Client Relations
    6Storage
    p: +1 (844) 334 4666 m: 954.239.7180
    w: www.6storage.com e: [email protected]
  • MamaDuke
    • Jan 2009

I get the best result from text messages. However, we use all of the methods above. Postal mail is still required in CA for some of the notices, so we still do that even though they don't get opened or read!
    MamaDuke

Comment

• KrisinCali
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by MamaDuke
      I get the best result from text messages. However, we use all of the methods above. Postal mail is still required in CA for some of the notices, so we still do that even though they don't get opened or read!
      Same here. Snail mail required for pre-liens, lien notices, auction notices etc. in WA state, but the previous manager really trained the tenants to respond to text aka sms messages. Makes my life considerably easier.
      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
      Always sunny in California

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KeelHauler1994
        Reply to Notifying tenants of rodents/pests?
        by KeelHauler1994
        9 years at our facility and very little issue with rodents. They demolished a relatively new (less than 20 years old) office building next to us and now we have issues.

If you have vacant units next to the offending units, put glue traps and bait/rodentcide in those units (take them out...
        Yesterday, 07:16 PM
      • helenatim
        Reply to Development in 2024
        by helenatim
        Having existing facilities to help cover costs will probably help you and I know from reading past posts that you know what you are doing. I bet it goes great!...
        Yesterday, 12:03 PM
      • BusyProperties
        Reply to Development in 2024
        by BusyProperties
        We have had a new facility in the works for a year now, it took that long to get the contractor's paperwork, city approval & county approval. Our last board meeting is on 4/16 then construction starts. We have not had more than 2-3 empty units available in years but in the last few weeks have had...
        Yesterday, 10:05 AM
      Working...