Rental Management Software & Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental Management Software & Insurance

I have a small facility in the country with approximately 38 units for boats & trailers mainly. Looking for rental management software recommendations for a property this size, perhaps Quicken Home, Business for rental property or something in that category. I would like to be able to invoice, send reminders and late notices in addition to sending contracts and take payments online. I have a competitor in my area that says he does his in QuickBooks.

The other topic I'd like some input in is insurance. What companies insure Storage Facilities in addition to offer liability insurance?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Hi Randyi,

Welcome to the forums! Many management software providers offer discounted rates for smaller-sized facilities so you can still get the same benefits as others without much of a financial drain. I would recommend looking around for one that you liked and fits your needs and then taking it from there.
    Kevin Kerr
    Storage Commander Management Software
    kevin@storagecommander.com
    Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

Small or Big, there are many options in the industry towards a management software that could fit your needs. Try scheduling a demo with a few to get a better perspective of what you are opting for and then choose to go with them. Being the start of 2019, I'm sure you could save big on some deals where you could possibly get a website done for FREE along with it.
      Alen
      Client Relations
      6Storage
      p: +1 (844) 334 4666 m: 954.239.7180
      w: www.6storage.com e: antony@6storage.com

Comment

I have Storage Commander and I really enjoy it. They can give you a free demo so you can get an idea of how the software looks, feels, and works. They're all VERY nice and will answer all of your questions. If you're under 160 units they have a discounted rate. Also, if you pay the whole year in advance you may get an additional discount. DON'T get software that's owned by SpareFoot.

Comment

I've been using Easy Storage Solutions and have been extremely happy. It has all the functionality you're looking for and is reasonably priced.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
            Reply to Powered stalls
            by Steve_hajewski
            I have some of them on my property. Each on a separate 20 amp breaker. I charge a $20 per month premium for the power. I have an automated kiosk for rentals but those units are blocked off in the management software so that you need to meet me to rent them.

So far those units have been...
            Today, 03:15 PM
          • KrisinNC
            Reply to Powered stalls
            by KrisinNC
            That seems like a great idea-though place them somewhere they won't get damaged when a senior citizen inevitably knocks into one side of the other. I've had many phone calls for powered spaces so they can run dehumidifiers or a trickle charge for their battery....
            Today, 03:04 PM
          • KatherineAD
            Reply to new to storage
            by KatherineAD
            No. I write for those magazines and blogs, and of course I belong to SSA!
            Today, 02:46 PM
          Working...
          X