Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been paid in toilet paper? No, I mean really paid in toilet paper...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been paid in toilet paper? No, I mean really paid in toilet paper...

I'm a little hesitant to unroll it.
    In no way affiliated with Storman software.

You gotta wonder why if they prepped that at home why they wouldn't have something else to put it in and if the prepped that in the car, why do they have a roll of toilet paper in the car. Or it is their way of telling you something about the facility. LOL!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Those plastic gloves that you have lying around? Use them.
      I know it's been a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

This reminds me of the old thread about sweaty cash.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Any sweat on that cash was absorbed by the toilet paper, so there's that.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
            Wow, Pac! That was positively Pollyanna-ish! I agree with you on the above though-what the heck were they thinking?
            I know it's been a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
              Uh, yeah, why would you have toilet tissue hanging around in the car?
              Oh...I so wish that the boob cash and sock cash we get was wrapped in toilet paper. Since we are in the south it is usually wrapped in bodily fluids.
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post

Uh, yeah, why would you have toilet tissue hanging around in the car?
                Oh...I so wish that the boob cash and sock cash we get was wrapped in toilet paper. Since we are in the south it is usually wrapped in bodily fluids.
                OMG, that is so gross, but so, so true. All my "damp" cash goes in the, mostly empty, drawer beneath my cash drawer until it's dry. Then I spray it with Lysol.

We seriously need a barf emoji.
                Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Wow! When I saw the thread title I thought maybe a customer paid you in cases of a lifetime supply of TP. LOL!
                  Gina 6k
                  twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                  VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                  storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                  I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

LOL I must be the odd man out.

I do a lot of camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, berry picking, other outdoor stuff and always carry at least one roll in the truck with me because s#@t happens

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
                      Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
                      RandyL
                      I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
                      Today, 12:26 AM
                    • Storman
                      Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
                      Storman
                      If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
                      Yesterday, 11:15 PM
                    • lenmay
                      Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
                      lenmay
                      Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
                      Yesterday, 10:02 PM
                    Working...
                    X