Repairing/Replacing Exterior Entrance Doors to Corridors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairing/Replacing Exterior Entrance Doors to Corridors

We have a Betco single story facility and over the years have had issues with the exterior doors entering the hallways and the weight of the doors causing the closers to pull out stripping the holes or bending the frames of the doors if they get caught in the wind when someone leaves open etc. Does anyone have any recommendations/info on if in the past 15 years a good solution/replacement for these doors/frames is out there? Are there companies that specialize in handling these type repairs/updates on storage facilities? When I've contacted Betco it doesn't sound like they have a solution or maybe it's such a small job they just aren't interested.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Billings Storage
    Reply to Fence? Locks? I need help to slow these guys down.
    by Billings Storage
    I know I am politically incorrect but how about a minefield, I detest thieves. The cable thing would be your best bet my bosses other business was broken in and they now have it, seems to have stopped the stealing.
    Today, 09:39 PM
  • Alicia1018
    Reply to Break In
    by Alicia1018
    Thanks pacnwstorage, I think I'm over-thinking about it lol. It does make sense. I know we have had issues with other tenants in the past where we have had 2 people on a contract, before I started....
    Today, 08:34 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Units broken into, renter wants a refund
    by pacnwstorage
    "Even the biggest self-storage companies are broken into."

Not here, in 23 years. Especially in the last 5.5 years the security is tighter and tighter. I don't just live here and work in an office. This whole facility is my home and so far, due diligence has remained at the fore...
    Today, 07:28 PM
Working...
X