Repairing/Replacing Exterior Entrance Doors to Corridors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairing/Replacing Exterior Entrance Doors to Corridors

We have a Betco single story facility and over the years have had issues with the exterior doors entering the hallways and the weight of the doors causing the closers to pull out stripping the holes or bending the frames of the doors if they get caught in the wind when someone leaves open etc. Does anyone have any recommendations/info on if in the past 15 years a good solution/replacement for these doors/frames is out there? Are there companies that specialize in handling these type repairs/updates on storage facilities? When I've contacted Betco it doesn't sound like they have a solution or maybe it's such a small job they just aren't interested.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
    Thoughts on RV parking
    by DairyGirl
    I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
    Today, 09:56 AM
  • MamaDuke
    Reply to Storage Genie?
    by MamaDuke
    I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
    Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  • allsecure
    Storage Genie?
    by allsecure
    Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
    Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Working...
X