Automated Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated Collections

Wondering if anyone has used an automated collection service such as XpressCollect (Opentech)? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts/advice.

We use Call Potential and love the service - "Marcy" texts, calls and emails the customers reminders. They can pay directly from text or email. I love it too because every time they contact the customer, it automatically goes into the notes - so when they call and say "you never notified me" - we can say, we texted, called and emailed on these times and days... you have been thoroughly notified.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
      Thoughts on RV parking
      by DairyGirl
      I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
      Today, 09:56 AM
    • MamaDuke
      Reply to Storage Genie?
      by MamaDuke
      I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
      Yesterday, 07:40 PM
    • allsecure
      Storage Genie?
      by allsecure
      Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
      Yesterday, 07:16 PM
    Working...
    X