Eco-Friendly Practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco-Friendly Practices

Earth day is April 22. What eco-friendly practices have you incorporated at your facility? Do you carpool or take alternative transportation to work? Does your facility have solar panels or digital rental agreements? Share how you're helping to save Mother Earth.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

We recycle plastic (+all of the paper, flyers, reports etc. etc.) that we print.
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Recycling is awesome! So easy to do!
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PKStorage
        Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
        by PKStorage
        Looks like a pretty clear issue to me. That is, there is no issue.

Tenant #1 is wholly within their lines and within the rules. If tenant #2 cannot use part of that space for his backing in procedure, that is on them, and they just need to figure out how to pull in/back in without crossing...
        Today, 10:35 AM
      • DairyGirl
        Thoughts on RV parking
        by DairyGirl
        I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
        Today, 09:56 AM
      • MamaDuke
        Reply to Storage Genie?
        by MamaDuke
        I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
        Yesterday, 07:40 PM
      Working...
      X