Daily Rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Rate

I just listened to the answering service that answered the phone call. The customer wanted to know the daily rate for the units we had available. I guess it is possible but I thought odd that she said needed it less than 24 hours. When she was told she would have to pay the rest of the month with the fees she hung up so I don't know what size she was looking for.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

I've had a few of those-Lady, try the bus station. We do 'MONTH TO MONTH' like every other self storage out there.
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Wonders never cease.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

If they want the "daily rate" send them to the nearest motel, tell them they will get a 10x10 room they can do whatever they want to......

Comment

Originally posted by letsgosonics View Post
          If they want the "daily rate" send them to the nearest motel, tell them they will get a 10x10 room they can do whatever they want to......
          ewwwww.
          90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

I occasionally have people that need a parking space for a vehicle for a few nights. They are all told the same thing; I don't do daily/weekly rentals. It's done on a monthly basis and you pay for the month. They all go elsewhere.
            Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

If someone comes in today I will rent to them the remainder of the month plus the fees. If it was on the up & up it would make sense to rent a UHaul, load everything day and then unload it into the new place the next day. You can keep a truck for a day. I thought it odd and was wondering what the deal was.
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I have had people ask to park a vehicle for a few days. Our parking area is unique, its a long alley way behind a commercial building. We have 4 parking spots for customers and employees on the far end, but we don't have official outdoor parking spaces people can rent. So, after asking many questions: your not planning on living in it are you? Does it run? Is it registered and insured to you or to someone else? how many days specifically?I tell them they can leave it but if it is still there a 48 hours from now its getting towed. I have them park right in front of the huge sign saying "Unauthorized Vehicles will be towed at vehicle owners expense" No lease is signed, and I warn them we are not responsible for anything that may happen to it while its here. Usually that will deter them from leaving it. I have had one or two agree to the terms with no issues.
                You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

We will be offering vehicle parking soon (just did an expansion so didn't have room). For any vehicle being parked, we will be requiring a 6 month lease paid up-front. We have such a high demand that even turning those customers away, we will still fill up and hopefully have less problems. Plus when it snows, we, some of the vehicles will be plowed in (like a lot of places up here).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X