Gate Access Control / Mobile Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate Access Control / Mobile Apps

At our managers meeting today we were talking about apps & gate access controls. I see Spider Door and PTI that have mobile apps for payment and the ability for customers to access the facility with their phone and not use the key pads. I guess I knew it existed but we just don't have it but now some of our competitors do. Does anyone have a company that they use & like or dislike? Any problems with a web / cloud based system? We do not have individual door alarms.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

At another facility I managed, we gave the app and information to our people who drove RV's so they didn't have to block the entrance to get out and put in their codes as the parking for RV's was added on later after the posts were dug and put up for the access box. It worked very well as they could use their own back entrance and not block the driveway for others going in or out. We used PTI.
    Tall Terri

The customer's fantasy doesn't always match with reality!

Comment

Check out QuikStor. They also have a gate control app.
      Joe Krezdorn
      DAK Self Storage
      Leesport, PA 19533
      www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

I believe OpenTech Alliance has an app too, but you might want to check that out.
        Kevin Kerr
        Storage Commander Management Software
        kevin@storagecommander.com
        Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

You have several options available for gate control with apps. I suggest multiple quotes. Check out Stor-Guard as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
            At our managers meeting today we were talking about apps & gate access controls. I see Spider Door and PTI that have mobile apps for payment and the ability for customers to access the facility with their phone and not use the key pads. I guess I knew it existed but we just don't have it but now some of our competitors do. Does anyone have a company that they use & like or dislike? Any problems with a web / cloud based system? We do not have individual door alarms.
            Just a small correction to the above statement. Our app does not directly take payments for units. (The logistics of doing this for multiple variations of card processors and management software providers would be too much). It does have a feature where it will open the phone's default browser and direct it to the specified web page that takes online payments for your organization.

Robert Toy
            PTI Security Systems

Comment

I've checked out apps for this, there is a yearly cost involved .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X