Summer Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Challenges

What’s the single biggest operational challenge at your self-storage facility this summer?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Ugh, everyone is buying a house or moving so they're moving out! I mean, YAY for them, but BOO for me!
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Keeping up with the mowing since it has been raining nearly every day since winter finally gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
        Ugh, everyone is buying a house or moving so they're moving out! I mean, YAY for them, but BOO for me!
        That is why I said in other threads that the economy is booming and now bigger and better homes/apartments/condos are being rented/bought and storage items are coming out of units. Wait and see what happens if another economy is attempted. Then we will be asked to just "SHARE" the storage with everyone.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
          Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
          by Storman
          I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
          Today, 12:16 AM
        • Orkocean
          Reply to new to storage
          by Orkocean
          My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
          Yesterday, 08:19 PM
        • MamaDuke
          Reply to new to storage
          by MamaDuke
          My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
          Yesterday, 08:01 PM
        Working...
        X