X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Property Manager Software

Does one exist? Is there one that can do the following:
    1. Print out leases
    2. Allow manager to add Specials and set end. Smart enough to add late fees as appropriate while on special.
    3. Email tenants the days before they get the first late fee
    4. When customers name is entered, can automatically determine if customer is on a Do Not Rent List.

We use Sentinel Winsen and it's a PIA, definitely doesn't do the tasks you listed.
    AmyLou

Comment

Quik-Stor does 1 and 2, 3 has to be manually done and 4 is something we manually put together.
      90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Agreed, I believe that QuikStor will come the closest to what you are looking for.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I think Syrasoft does all of those things. I have mine set up for 1, 2, and 4. Pretty sure that item 3 could be set up too (I have mine set to print/email late notice and apply late fee at the same time).

I send a "friendly reminder" or credit card declined (for autopay clients) on the second of the month so that they have time to receive the letter and pay before the late fee applies on the 9th.
          Last edited by Steve_hajewski; 10th July 2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
            Quik-Stor does 1 and 2, 3 has to be manually done and 4 is something we manually put together.
            Sitelink is the same.
            MamaDuke

Comment

Hey QuickTrip ... As Steve_hajewski (and thanks Steve!) stated, Syrasoft does all 4 and as much as I'd prefer we be the only option, all of the software vendors should be able to. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to see a demo, I highly recommend reaching out to at least 3 software vendors to see what works best for you. We all provide a ton of the same options and services, but what's most imperative is you find a SMS system that works best for you and your facility.
              Mark Somers
              Syrasoft Software
              1-800-817-7706 ext 201
              mark@syrasoft.com

Comment

Thanks everyone! And it's good to know there is one software, Syrasoft, that can do it all.

I'm just a relief manager, so I wouldn't be the one to make the decision concerning the purchase of another software. BUT, if the conversation comes up, I will mention Syrasoft.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                  Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
                  by Storman
                  I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
                  Today, 12:16 AM
                • Orkocean
                  Reply to new to storage
                  by Orkocean
                  My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
                  Yesterday, 08:19 PM
                • MamaDuke
                  Reply to new to storage
                  by MamaDuke
                  My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
                  Yesterday, 08:01 PM
                Working...
                X