Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

It's Beer O'Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Beer O'Clock

How do you de-stress once the day is over? Cool beer, glass of wine, bubble bath, a good workout? What's your go-to activity after a tough work day?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I watch StarGate Atlantis dvd's. Am trying to find the There Stooges Collection with Curly in them.

Comment

I have a cold one and a home cooked meal at my American Legion with friends/military.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Get off, walk the dogs, cook dinner and eat while watching some netflix then shower and spend whatever time is left before bed usually playing PC games with the wife.

Comment

I wake up at 4:00am and go running with friends so at 6pm I have something to eat, wash dishes, walk the dog and then in bed early. My 80 year old mom calls me an old fuddy duddy for going to bed so early. I like my sleep. ZZZZZZZZ
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I walk my dog, get out of my work clothes and into comfy clothes, make dinner and read while the tv is noise in the background (I have tinnitus from the Navy so I cannot abide absolute silence) . I've learned to leave everything at work.
            Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I just had an Angry Orchard for lunch. Good apple drink, and yes it has alcohol 6%
              Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Gym after work, just started going so mostly it's just cardio and my feeble attempt to do free weights. Once that's done its home, feed the animals, shower and cook for the next day. Then rinse and repeat.

Comment

Get home, take a much needed shower, cook dinner for myself and my son, and play on my phone, with my son and/or cat, then head to bed about 10pm. I'm with you Iamkathleenj , I like my sleep! Up at 6am and repeat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinNC
                    Reply to fence climber
                    by KrisinNC
                    Also restrict her to office hours for access-if she has a code, lock it out when you go home and activate it when you come in-and send her a letter and email to tell her that you're doing it and why....
                    Today, 01:38 PM
                  • ckpa11
                    Reply to fence climber
                    by ckpa11
                    That's what I thought would be in the replies. Thanks. This person also wrecked her car and without asking just had a friend tow it in and drop it. She has not asked about paying for parking, nor do I want her to. So, I guess I am just a storage yard for wrecked vehicles too. I gave her notice to have...
                    Today, 01:11 PM
                  • AngelaESSTX
                    Reply to fence climber
                    by AngelaESSTX
                    Exactly what evets said. Depending on your state's laws, I would hand her a 3 day notice for non-renewal....
                    Today, 01:01 PM
                  Working...
                  X