It's Beer O'Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Beer O'Clock

How do you de-stress once the day is over? Cool beer, glass of wine, bubble bath, a good workout? What's your go-to activity after a tough work day?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I watch StarGate Atlantis dvd's. Am trying to find the There Stooges Collection with Curly in them.

Comment

I have a cold one and a home cooked meal at my American Legion with friends/military.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Get off, walk the dogs, cook dinner and eat while watching some netflix then shower and spend whatever time is left before bed usually playing PC games with the wife.

Comment

I wake up at 4:00am and go running with friends so at 6pm I have something to eat, wash dishes, walk the dog and then in bed early. My 80 year old mom calls me an old fuddy duddy for going to bed so early. I like my sleep. ZZZZZZZZ
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I walk my dog, get out of my work clothes and into comfy clothes, make dinner and read while the tv is noise in the background (I have tinnitus from the Navy so I cannot abide absolute silence) . I've learned to leave everything at work.
            When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

I just had an Angry Orchard for lunch. Good apple drink, and yes it has alcohol 6%
              Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Gym after work, just started going so mostly it's just cardio and my feeble attempt to do free weights. Once that's done its home, feed the animals, shower and cook for the next day. Then rinse and repeat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonaselfstore
                  Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                  by tonaselfstore
                  Thanks everyone! Like you, I address the issue of Mice upfront. I point to the large open field next to us and highlight the part of the contract that stipulates no edible storage. I also suggest totes and covering/ sealing all upholstered furniture.

If there is a spray available, I'd...
                  Today, 10:16 AM
                • Bighank
                  Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                  by Bighank
                  Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
                  Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                • KrisinNC
                  Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                  by KrisinNC
                  This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
                  Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                Working...
                X