Door Maintenance - Parts for Obsolete doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Maintenance - Parts for Obsolete doors

I have the Roll Right brand doors on my facility and wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for repair? Springs, bearings, etcetera......I've spoken with Pilot Doors in Utah and they said they purchased Roll Right a long time ago but no longer carry parts. Any suggestions from anyone with past experience?

Have you checked Ebay? Sometimes they have stuff like this on there.
    When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

I have not but that is a good idea. I was hoping to find a company that has parts or makes an equivalent that fits.

Comment

You should be able to get the springs wound without any issues. I use North Shore Commercial Door. Just measure the length, wire diameter, and internal diameter, and direction of wind. They will custom wind any spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
          Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
          by Bighank
          Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
          Yesterday, 11:31 PM
        • KrisinNC
          Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
          by KrisinNC
          This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
          Yesterday, 07:06 PM
        • Beebop
          Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
          by Beebop
          Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
          Yesterday, 06:37 PM
        Working...
        X