Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Door Maintenance - Parts for Obsolete doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Maintenance - Parts for Obsolete doors

I have the Roll Right brand doors on my facility and wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for repair? Springs, bearings, etcetera......I've spoken with Pilot Doors in Utah and they said they purchased Roll Right a long time ago but no longer carry parts. Any suggestions from anyone with past experience?

Have you checked Ebay? Sometimes they have stuff like this on there.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I have not but that is a good idea. I was hoping to find a company that has parts or makes an equivalent that fits.

Comment

You should be able to get the springs wound without any issues. I use North Shore Commercial Door. Just measure the length, wire diameter, and internal diameter, and direction of wind. They will custom wind any spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ckpa11
          Reply to fence climber
          by ckpa11
          That's what I thought would be in the replies. Thanks. This person also wrecked her car and without asking just had a friend tow it in and drop it. She has not asked about paying for parking, nor do I want her to. So, I guess I am just a storage yard for wrecked vehicles too. I gave her notice to have...
          Today, 01:11 PM
        • AngelaESSTX
          Reply to fence climber
          by AngelaESSTX
          Exactly what evets said. Depending on your state's laws, I would hand her a 3 day notice for non-renewal....
          Today, 01:01 PM
        • evets
          Reply to fence climber
          by evets
          I would evict her. And in the meantime tell her that if she does it again you will call the police and have her arrested for trespassing....
          Today, 12:49 PM
        Working...
        X