Easy Storage software company out of Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Storage software company out of Utah

Good morning all. Does anyone here use the software Easy Storage out of Utah? I am thinking of switching to them and was hoping to get some feedback. I currently use Sitelink but the fees are extreme. Any feedback would be awesome!

I haven't heard of Easy Storage Software. I REALLY think you should take a look at Storage Commander when shopping around trying to find what works for you. I had previously looked at a TON of software solutions when I was in the planning and development stages on our first property. These guys are first class and very reasonably priced.

Comment

I've never heard of them. I started using Sitelink a month ago. Before that was Storedge for two years. I would rather have Storedge back. It's so much more user friendly and easy to navigate. I'm the property manager, so I don't know what fees, etc. are associated with each one. That's above my pay grade.
      A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Comment

I've been using Easy Storage for several months now and love it! Easy to set up, easy to change over, and easy to use. Tech help is great; if I haven't gotten them on the phone immediately, then they have returned my call very shortly. I can highly recommend them!

Comment

Originally posted by DNolting View Post
          I haven't heard of Easy Storage Software. I REALLY think you should take a look at Storage Commander when shopping around trying to find what works for you. I had previously looked at a TON of software solutions when I was in the planning and development stages on our first property. These guys are first class and very reasonably priced.
          I'm a one facility operator with ~400 units. I came to the same conclusion that DNolting did. The Storage Commander guys treat me like a bigshot, and have gone out of their way to make custom changes to my application so that it works best for my particular need. Although I rarely have to call for support (usually because I haven't read the instructions very well) it's nice to know they're there on Saturdays when I'm busiest. According to their websites, both Easy and Sitelink support is only available Monday - Friday.

Good to ask around jewelgreg, that's what SST is good for, getting feedback from real operators. Every company started off without much recognition, Easy could be a perfect fit for you as it seems to be for twotoejoe.
          Last edited by Storman; 4th August 2019, 01:46 AM.
          In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

I've been using ESS for @3 years now and have absolutely no complaints. Pricing is reasonable, customers like it, tech support is great and it's very user friendly on both the front and back end.

Comment

I have used several different software providers over the years including Sitelink. But I have not used Easy or Commander. I suggest you take a look at Syrasoft. It a nice program, fair price and great customer support.

Comment

When I bought my facility 4 yrs ago the 1st thing I did was sign up with Easy Storage. We are small (~130 units) and do not have on site management. Here are some of the reasons I really like ESS:
                - Web based. I can manage all of my customers with my cell phone.
                - They haven't stopped developing the software. You are not only paying for software and support, but new features. They just released the ability to text back and forth with customers via a special # they provide. All messages are saved with the customer's info. I don't have to give out my cell #.
                - They have always been responsive to suggestions or questions.
                - My customers really like having control over their account and easy payments.
                - They now have a gate control add-on that allows you to easily control customer access remotely. It is tightly integrates with their software.

I'd sign up again tomorrow if I had the choice.

AA

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
                  Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                  by Bighank
                  Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
                  Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                • KrisinNC
                  Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                  by KrisinNC
                  This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
                  Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                • Beebop
                  Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                  by Beebop
                  Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
                  Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                Working...
                X