Impact Cash Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact Cash Flow

Managers have a lot of power and can help a storage business thrive or fail. Great article from Magen Smith on how to help your site succeed.

How do you help keep the cash flowing into your property? What are some of strategies?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Biggest strategy is to get the prospective tenant to the facility. My close rate at that point is over 90%. I keep an updated waiting list at all times. Business cards all over town, especially commercial businesses. I show no favoritism and never credit late fees. I am a capitalist thru and thru.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
      Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
      by Bighank
      Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
      Yesterday, 11:31 PM
    • KrisinNC
      Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
      by KrisinNC
      This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
      Yesterday, 07:06 PM
    • Beebop
      Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
      by Beebop
      Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
      Yesterday, 06:37 PM
    Working...
    X