No announcement yet.

Had to reach for the Mace today.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petite female or my big a$$, makes no difference to me. If in that extreme situation, I would draw and tell the offender to get away and I would back up and get away from the situation and then put the firearm away when I feel safe. I never invite things to happen but I am also going to be judged by 12 instead of carried by 6.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      Petite female or my big a$$, makes no difference to me. If in that extreme situation, I would draw and tell the offender to get away and I would back up and get away from the situation and then put the firearm away when I feel safe. I never invite things to happen but I am also going to be judged by 12 instead of carried by 6.
      I asked the question incorrectly.

A bad guy will be more aggressive towards a petit female vs someone your size, in which case they are more likely to back away. I think a female should be more alert and ready to draw since a physical confrontation is something she will more than likely loose.

I'm tired and maybe not making any sense....

Comment

No problem. I read one way and was meant another. I train tenants fro the get go that it is my way and nothing else. It is all written down and agreed to when they initial and sign the lease. Sometimes someone acts crazy on a tenant's behalf and that is when I remind them that I will win the disagreement. Nowadays any person has to be very alert to what is going on around them.

Comment

I have a sign in my office that says, "My Barn My Rules." The owner asked me one time if his rules are in there? I told him, "Your property, your rules." "My a&&, my rules." He chuckled and said to quit carrying my 357 and get a Mossburg as it is more intimidating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
            I have a sign in my office that says, "My Barn My Rules." The owner asked me one time if his rules are in there? I told him, "Your property, your rules." "My a&&, my rules." He chuckled and said to quit carrying my 357 and get a Mossburg as it is more intimidating.
            whow, you're elephant hunting there

OK, if seriously. I personally agree with the owner. Although revolvers are more reliable. .357 is way too big for that kinda purpose. I personally use Glock for daily concealed carry but on site, especially after-hours it's definitely a trusty old pump action Mossburg. I'm using a smaller version. 20-gauge Bantum. It's easy for me to handle. And no slugs, just bird shot.But definitely not a handgun. I don't want to miss. if you know what I mean.

Comment

Mossburg makes handguns now as well.

Comment

Awww, my first gun was a 12 gauge Mossberg, it was a sweet 16 birthday gift..lol-I still have it.
                When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Well since it seems we hijacked this topic for other discussions..... I love my mossberg 500, wife loves it even more and has pink shells to use it in it. My .357 is fun to shoot at the range but as far as what I keep handy it would be my beretta px4 storm 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
                    Well wonder of wonders! Im speechless..... The guy actually came back in to apologize to me for his behavior! I guess his wife got a hold of him LOL.
                    His guilty conscience (aka wife) poked him hard. He probably realized when he saw you reaching that HE'D stepped over the line. (ha ha ha -wife probably screeched at him)
                    When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                      Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
                      by Storman
                      feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
                      Yesterday, 11:38 PM
                    • Merman
                      by Merman
                      I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
                      Yesterday, 09:00 PM
                    • IceBox
                      by IceBox
                      Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
                      Yesterday, 06:08 PM
                    Working...
                    X