Help with an issue....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with an issue....

Wondering if anyone can help me with SiteLink?
    I have an RV tenant in the wrong space and can not get a hold of him. The tenant who's space he is in is willing to
    take the space that the 1st guy should be in. I am looking to flip flop the 2 in SiteLink.
    More explaination: I want RV50 customer to be in RV45 in SiteLink and RV45 to be in RV50.

Can anyone provide me with instructions to do this....I know I can call SiteLink but know we have some with great
    SiteLink expertise in here!
    Thank you!!!

I don't think it is possible to swap two tenants, you would need to vacate one of them, then transfer one. Then move back in the one you move out
    Also make sure you get new rental agreements signed since the unit numbers will be changing

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
      I don't think it is possible to swap two tenants, you would need to vacate one of them, then transfer one. Then move back in the one you move out
      Also make sure you get new rental agreements signed since the unit numbers will be changing
      Thanks So much Randy!!! That makes sense!

Comment

I agree with RandyL ...vacate one and transfer one. That's happened to me a few times.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

You can do it without vacating by doing a triangle of transfers. Find a random empty unit, transfer tenant A to that unit, transfer tenant B to the correct unit then transfer tenant A to the correct unit. That's if you don't want to do a vacate and have any funds get lost if you aren't able to do credits/adjustments yourself. Another option depending on your site layout as I have known numerous sites to not really have an order or assigned areas to their parking *I don't suggest doing a site that way as it's a p.i.t.a.* is to go into modify units and simply changing the unit names to match what they're in if you have access to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Orkocean View Post
            You can do it without vacating by doing a triangle of transfers. Find a random empty unit, transfer tenant A to that unit, transfer tenant B to the correct unit then transfer tenant A to the correct unit. That's if you don't want to do a vacate and have any funds get lost if you aren't able to do credits/adjustments yourself. Another option depending on your site layout as I have known numerous sites to not really have an order or assigned areas to their parking *I don't suggest doing a site that way as it's a p.i.t.a.* is to go into modify units and simply changing the unit names to match what they're in if you have access to as well.
            Awesome!! Good to know for the future as I did what Randy suggested. I could not do a triangle of transfers as I have no vacant spaces to move tenant A to. (That's a great thing!)
            I can not imagine not having an assigned area! That would be a nightmare! lol

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
                by Storman
                feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
                Yesterday, 11:38 PM
              • Merman
                by Merman
                I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
                Yesterday, 09:00 PM
              • IceBox
                by IceBox
                Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
                Yesterday, 06:08 PM
              Working...
              X