Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

In the process of upgrading my website. Would love to see your websites for ideas! Any input and feedback appreciated. I will show you mine if you will show me yours! SelfStorageOfColumbus.com

www.silverdalestorage.com
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Hello! Our's is www.rentess.com (your website is nice btw )

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
        Hello! Our's is www.rentess.com (your website is nice btw )
        Thanks Angela! I looked at your website last week! Just pulled it up again.

Comment

http://bolsachicaselfstorage.com
          MamaDuke

Comment

I can share later. Within the next 3 weeks we are having a licensed drone photographer, married to the man who owns the only moving business we recommend here. She will be doing aerial photography obviously and down the drive aisles and even inside the hallway of the temp controlled units building. She will be flying the drone inside the building. I have been pushing for this over the last year.
            "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

www.redbirdstorage.com

Comment

www.columbus-storage.com

Comment

www.clarkesvilleministorage.com

Comment

Foxes Den Self Storage has superb facilities all over the greater Indianapolis area. Amenities include 24/7 access, climate control and RV parking.
                    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

eugenevaultstorage.com
                      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

www.columbiaselfstorage.com
                        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Dave Scott

I like y'all's storage calculator. It's very user friendly. Good clean lines for your website as well, nice and tidy. haha

Comment

While we were admiring everyone's websites...we checked y'all's Google ratings too lol. Good job y'all!

Comment

Ours is here: TellusSelfStorage.com

Third party vendors like StorEdge, Easy Storage Solutions and Automatit are pretty good to work with. We used to have a Wordpress site but decided to go with a vendor because of the SiteLink integration. On the old site we had a lot of custom code that was susceptible to hackers. Now at least if something happens its not on our hands since we don't maintain the server

I'm not sure what you have in the way of a redesign but if you are going to keep a Wordpress site I would suggest getting the developer to integrate the SiteLink API so you can have onpage data for the facilities instead of having to go off site. Just a thought. Excited to see what you come up with!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                                Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
                                by Storman
                                feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
                                Yesterday, 11:38 PM
                              • Merman
                                by Merman
                                I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
                                Yesterday, 09:00 PM
                              • IceBox
                                by IceBox
                                Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
                                Yesterday, 06:08 PM
                              Working...
                              X