Lockout for outdoor storage lots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout for outdoor storage lots

I'm looking for recommendations on how to prevent someone from removing their items from an outdoor storage facility when their payments are past due. With a storage unit you can add locks to their unit and disable their code to the fence. With outdoor storage how do you prevent someone from removing their boat/rv/car etc...?

First: Welcome to the forum.

Second: You can purchase products from Chateau that are especially made for this.

Wheel lock tools that lock around the tire and the wheel like big claws, king pin/5th wheel lock, trailer wheel boot lock and trailer ball lock kits depending on the size of ball.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Use a wheel lock(boot) like a city does. You can find them on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Trimax-TCL65-...gateway&sr=8-6

Or something like it. Also lock down the tow area of the boat/trailer so it cannot be towed out.
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        First: Welcome to the forum.

Second: You can purchase products from Chateau that are especially made for this.

Wheel lock tools that lock around the tire and the wheel like big claws, king pin/5th wheel lock, trailer wheel boot lock and trailer ball lock kits depending on the size of ball.
        Lol, you're full of more useful information than I am. I didn't think of Chateau.
        Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X