Office Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Decorations

Do you decorate for the holidays? I'm counting down he days until I can pull out the fall/Halloween decor! Do you get a budget for that or do you supply the decor?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wc1974; 14th September 2019, 02:25 PM.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

I do no decorations. They used to bring in a poinsettia for the office but I talked them out of it. Bahhh Humbug!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We do some mild decorating at our office. Mainly it's in the form of some colored paper cutouts(fall leaves, Xmas bells, easter eggs etc.) taped on our display wall. Our supervisor doesn't like a lot of clutter, but we make due with some mild festivity. haha

Comment

Like wc1974 I. CAN'T. WAIT. for fall (finally cooler weather) and the holidays. Yes, we decorate for all the holidays throughout the year. We have a budget and get a few big items for inside & outside and then go to the Dollar Tree and get hanging or desk items. I just got some scarecrows the other day. Our office is very small so we don't need / can't use much but I like to be festive.
        The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I used to go all out for every holiday, even more minor ones. Now, I pull out a few things for Christmas, and I usually put up my very unique Halloween Tree in October, but that's about it.
          MamaDuke

Comment

I've always loved to decorate for the holidays. It all started in elementary school- we had door decorating contests and our teacher was super creative- she made it fun. That excitement just carried on over to my adulthood, and my husband will tease me if I wait too long to put up the decor at home. Fall is my absolute favorite, followed by Christmas. I admit I go a bit overboard, but I try to keep it classy, not gaudy. My employer gives us $20 to get stuff at the dollar store every year for upcoming holiday. I'll also bring extra stuff from home. I think it makes the work day a little lighter during those long slow rainy days here in the Pacific NW.
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
              Do you decorate for the holidays? I'm counting down he days until I can pull out the fall/Halloween decor! Do you get a budget for that or do you supply the decor?
              Hey, it's September! It's time to decorate for fall! (I actually started last weekend of August because I had maintenance to get the boxes..lol)
              When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

We do minimal decorating. I just asked the love of my life if she wanted to add to our conversation. She said for Halloween, she would "pull the bag off my head and frighten little children." You guys should know she is very quiet. So when she comes up with these zingers it is all that much more funny.

Comment

We decorate for Mardi Gras, Halloween and Christmas . . . while I can get behind the 'spirit' of the decor it takes a long time to set up and take down. I'll try to remember to share pics, the office here decorates at about 110%

Comment

Yes, I decorate!
                    There isn't much a budget, per se.
                    But what I do is purchase after the holiday and put it up for the next year!
                    I also have outside the office door a garden flag and have a ton of flags that I switch out.
                    In the office, I have tabletop chot-ski's (read dust collectors LOL)
                    For Christmas, I have a small 4-foot tree that we decorate too!

IMG_2498.JPGIMG_2499.JPGIMG_2501.JPGIMG_2500.JPGIMG_2503.JPG
                    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Lovely photos!
                      Amy Campbell
                      Editor
                      Inside Self-Storage
                      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                        Yes, I decorate!
                        There isn't much a budget, per se.
                        But what I do is purchase after the holiday and put it up for the next year!
                        I also have outside the office door a garden flag and have a ton of flags that I switch out.
                        In the office, I have tabletop chot-ski's (read dust collectors LOL)
                        For Christmas, I have a small 4-foot tree that we decorate too!

IMG_2498.JPGIMG_2499.JPGIMG_2501.JPGIMG_2500.JPGIMG_2503.JPG
                        Heres some of ours:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AjmCorona View Post
                          We do some mild decorating at our office. Mainly it's in the form of some colored paper cutouts(fall leaves, Xmas bells, easter eggs etc.) taped on our display wall. Our supervisor doesn't like a lot of clutter, but we make due with some mild festivity. haha
                          I'm totally getting us a tiny tree for the desk this year lol!

Everyone else, this is our extent of decorating. Just price points and a few cut outs
                          P_20190916_134410.jpgP_20190916_134402.jpg

Comment

We used to love decorating, our original company even had a contest for best decorated so we went and spent our own money to go elaborate with turning our office into a spiders cave of sorts. Go figure the regional comes by, hates spiders and makes us take it all down. Ever since then we've been more "meh" when it's brought up

Comment

Our office is already the color of the inside of a pumpkin so we're going along with the theme.
                              Attached Files
                              When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KDLnk
                                Reply to Personality Traits
                                by KDLnk
                                Clean - I have a bit of an OCD problem when it comes to my property.
                                Polite - Customers are treated like family (but that doesn't mean you get your way as there are laws and policies that must be followed)
                                Never Stands Still - Always something to do so when we are not in the office, there...
                                Today, 02:20 PM
                              • MamaDuke
                                Reply to Death of a tenant question
                                by MamaDuke
                                Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
                                Today, 12:18 PM
                              • dakselfstorage
                                Reply to Where Would You Live?
                                by dakselfstorage
                                Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
                                Love the entire area....
                                Today, 12:17 PM
                              Working...
                              X