Easy Storage Solutions Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Storage Solutions Problems?

Has anyone else been having issues with ESS, particularly their credit/debit processing systems?

We have been having major issues with their systems and they don’t really seem to care. I’m very disappointed in the downward turn in their service quality from when we started with them. We are talking about finding a new software company, because these issues are making us look bad to our customers.

I haven't noticed any problems. I do know the cc processing company they used has sold out to a new company.

Comment

We are on our third cc company with them in a year and a half because of various problems. We are now using their new in-house processor. So after I posted this today, I got an email from them that they accidentally deleted the credit/debit card info of a portion of the customers at all of our facilities. Apparently this happened to quite a few of the facilities using them. You can imagine the kinds of words that came out of my mouth.

So I had to spend hours today trying to get ahold of our customers, most of whom I’ve been unable to reach so far. These ridiculous issues are putting me past my tolerance level.

Comment

My bill is from Merchant Services. That is who ESS signed me up with. Also, I had used them in a previous business with no problems whatsoever.

Comment

Yes, we used them prior to this. They were fine for our facility when we signed up with them 8 months ago. When we tried to sign up a new facility with them, we were told they had stopped fulfilling they PCI compliance questionnaire (500 questions and takes hours, most of which I couldn’t even begin to know how to answer). They know that it’s nearly impossible for anyone without some kind of tech degree to fill out, but I was told to just “do your best.” I refused to comply with that BS, because if I fill out the PCI compliance questionnaire and make a mistake because I don’t know the answer and don’t understand the question, we can be held liable if something happened.

Comment

I would quickly switch. Sounds like bad business.

Comment

Hey WendyC,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the credit card processing system. As twotojoe mentioned, our competitor purchased our partner in credit card processing, so we created our own credit card processor that is all through us now. Are you currently using Easy Storage Payments?

Let me know! I'm happy to help!

Thank you!

James Hesch
              [email protected]
              435-414-0549

Comment

Originally posted by jhesch View Post
                Hey WendyC,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the credit card processing system. As twotojoe mentioned, our competitor purchased our partner in credit card processing, so we created our own credit card processor that is all through us now. Are you currently using Easy Storage Payments?

Let me know! I'm happy to help!

Thank you!

James Hesch
                [email protected]
                435-414-0549
                I've been using Easy Storage Solutions with Select Merchant Services as well. Am I reading this right that Select Merchant Services is going away? I don't think I've seen anything about that in my email inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwatcher View Post

I've been using Easy Storage Solutions with Select Merchant Services as well. Am I reading this right that Select Merchant Services is going away? I don't think I've seen anything about that in my email inbox.
                  Hey Moonwatcher,

Thanks for the reply.

If Select Merchant Solutions will allow you to continue using them then that's great, you can keep using them no problem! If they contact you mentioning that they no longer work with us then we have an in-house payment processing solution we can sign you up with and it's super simple to setup and switch to, so don't feel like there will be a transition period or that it will be difficult to switch.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help!

Thank you!

James Hesch
                  435-414-0549 (office)
                  435-862-2332 (cell) text or call!
                  [email protected]

Comment

just switched to syrasoft from Easy storage. taxes weren't even assessing correctly with easy storage on top of CC issues and ran into same issue WendyC, I had no luck getting anyone in support to help

Comment

Hi Everyone! I know this post is several months old but I was shocked while reading it because we currently use ESS and Select Merchant Services. I did have to call Merchant S yesterday regarding a possible error and the person who helped me was not as helpful or friendly as the people I had spoken to in the past. That was my first "hmmm?" moment. I knew their fees increased but I did not know they had changed owenership.

Now today, I'm reading this thread and learning about the changes. I'm seriously considering changing to a different CC processor and I am very pleased with ESS so I don't want to change that part of my business.

My question is: Are you pleased with syrasoft now? And if not, who did you switch too? I don't know how to "tag" the names of people who have responded in this thread So I hope they will find my question here.

Thank you,
                      Charlotte

Comment

Doug/Charlotte just use the @ symbol. It took me too long to figure that out myself LOL.

Comment

Thank you Bubba !

Charlotte

Comment

Doug/Charlotte been using syrasoft for going on 4 months now, and im very happy i made the switch.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X