Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TXSSA E-Sign rental agreements --- TEXAS PEOPLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSSA E-Sign rental agreements --- TEXAS PEOPLE!

Has anyone started using TXSSA's new e-sign rental agreements with Sitelnk?

If so, what are your thoughts? I know Bluemoon is ending soon.

Sorry I'm not able to help. We have not made the switch yet. However, we might be switching management software before then. I love TSSA leases and the company enjoys the membership benefits of TSSA. I just wish they would stay with Blue Moon
    Hopefully someone else can help out. I did actually make a post about this topic, HERE, only 1 person gave feedback on the switch.
    Last edited by AngelaESSTX; 13th December 2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
      Sorry I'm not able to help. We have not made the switch yet. However, we might be switching management software before then. I love TSSA leases and the company enjoys the membership benefits of TSSA. I just wish they would stay with Blue Moon
      Hopefully someone else can help out. I did actually make a post about this topic, HERE, only 1 person gave feedback on the switch.
      Thanks for the reply Angela! I was super excited for E-Sign through Sitelink for remote rentals. I was just hoping it would be better than Bluemoon.
      I implemented it at 1 of our 5 properties and I have to say I'm disappointed. The font is so small!

What management software are you looking to switch to? Sitelink is all I've ever known but I am willing to look into other options.

Comment

Originally posted by psconroe View Post

Thanks for the reply Angela! I was super excited for E-Sign through Sitelink for remote rentals. I was just hoping it would be better than Bluemoon.
        I implemented it at 1 of our 5 properties and I have to say I'm disappointed. The font is so small!

What management software are you looking to switch to? Sitelink is all I've ever known but I am willing to look into other options.
        We are looking into Storage Commander, 6storage, and QuikStor, at the moment. There are tons of great suggestions here . Our company has been with SL since opening as well so it will definitely be a learning adventure for everyone here!

Comment

I can't wait for Quikstor to fully implement full Esign leases and payment receipts.
          Coming soon!
          Joe Krezdorn
          DAK Self Storage
          Leesport, PA 19533
          www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• T_Champeau
            Reply to Insurance Sales
            by T_Champeau
            Thanks! They are an interesting company and one of the few I looked at that did not have an accredited BBB rating which always raises an eyebrow when dealing with an insurance company. Hopefully under Sparefoot/storable they will become a bit more reliable/transparent....
            Today, 03:57 PM
          • Meauxhala
            Reply to Google Posts
            by Meauxhala
            Thanks T_Champeau I appreciate the feedback. ....
            Today, 03:08 PM
          • NCstorageguru
            Reply to Insurance Sales
            by NCstorageguru
            We had a very successful retired contract lawyer storing her goods with us after she sold her house to the travel around the world. She was very concerned about insurance and covering her goods. She looked into the policy that was offered through our software. I will NOT name any names but let's just...
            Today, 02:56 PM
          Working...
          X