Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TXSSA E-Sign rental agreements --- TEXAS PEOPLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXSSA E-Sign rental agreements --- TEXAS PEOPLE!

Has anyone started using TXSSA's new e-sign rental agreements with Sitelnk?

If so, what are your thoughts? I know Bluemoon is ending soon.

Sorry I'm not able to help. We have not made the switch yet. However, we might be switching management software before then. I love TSSA leases and the company enjoys the membership benefits of TSSA. I just wish they would stay with Blue Moon
    Hopefully someone else can help out. I did actually make a post about this topic, HERE, only 1 person gave feedback on the switch.
    Last edited by AngelaESSTX; 13 December 2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
      Sorry I'm not able to help. We have not made the switch yet. However, we might be switching management software before then. I love TSSA leases and the company enjoys the membership benefits of TSSA. I just wish they would stay with Blue Moon
      Hopefully someone else can help out. I did actually make a post about this topic, HERE, only 1 person gave feedback on the switch.
      Thanks for the reply Angela! I was super excited for E-Sign through Sitelink for remote rentals. I was just hoping it would be better than Bluemoon.
      I implemented it at 1 of our 5 properties and I have to say I'm disappointed. The font is so small!

What management software are you looking to switch to? Sitelink is all I've ever known but I am willing to look into other options.

Comment

Originally posted by psconroe View Post

Thanks for the reply Angela! I was super excited for E-Sign through Sitelink for remote rentals. I was just hoping it would be better than Bluemoon.
        I implemented it at 1 of our 5 properties and I have to say I'm disappointed. The font is so small!

What management software are you looking to switch to? Sitelink is all I've ever known but I am willing to look into other options.
        We are looking into Storage Commander, 6storage, and QuikStor, at the moment. There are tons of great suggestions here . Our company has been with SL since opening as well so it will definitely be a learning adventure for everyone here!

Comment

I can't wait for Quikstor to fully implement full Esign leases and payment receipts.
          Coming soon!
          Joe Krezdorn
          DAK Self Storage
          Leesport, PA 19533
          www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X