Google Maps and Adding Get A Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Maps and Adding Get A Quote

I'm wondering how many of you had downloaded the app to your phones and have added the add a quote to your google listings?
    If so, are you generating much business / and are you getting messages at odd hours of the night ?
    TIA

I haven't seen much activity with it honestly. But I figure, if Google is giving me something to use...I'm gonna use it!
    If you want to be a part of my free 5 day challenge about everything Google My Business...feel free to join me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/selfstoragecommunity/
    Jim Ross
    3 Mile Storage
    801-381-3298
    [email protected]
    www.3milestorage.com

Comment

I use this and it is not used very frequently. Also you get a generic message that just says I need a quote.

I got one last night at about 8pm, I respond back asking for more information so I can help find the best unit for his needs. Then I hear nothing back.

You can set an automated response, which I include a link to my web site and I mention it has all available sizes and rates and allows online rentals.

It is my belief that the automated response gives them all the information they need. But it is also important to promptly respond in less than a hour to messages.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X