No Lease..No Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Lease..No Problem

Customer told me that in another state she has a storage unit that she pays via autopay. It was set up for her, but the person who set it placed it in her name, and never signed a lease. Therefore, only paper trail is the bank statements showing her credit card being charged monthly.

She's fine with it, and the managers know her and the person who got the unit for her.

Sigh...I'm assuming as long as no one complains...

Just interesting...

Just wait until there IS a problem...on either end! SMH This sounds like bad news bears all around

Comment

Holy CRAP! As a manager, how do I prove it's you? What about the contract that you sign and you understand the rules etc.
      No way, Jose. I can't believe it's like that. Someone set it up for her? Did they forge her name? Maybe she did everything online?
      All I can see is red flags waving all over.
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Trouble on the horizon with that account, for sure.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
          Holy CRAP! As a manager, how do I prove it's you? What about the contract that you sign and you understand the rules etc.
          No way, Jose. I can't believe it's like that. Someone set it up for her? Did they forge her name? Maybe she did everything online?
          All I can see is red flags waving all over.
          She approved everything through another person. And she's checked on the unit before....so...

All I can say is that rules are here for structure and legality. If the rules are obsolete or inappropriate, then they can be changed. But to have no rules or to ignore them...sigh..

I wouldn't have that kind of luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X