Yes, I am unclear of the concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I am unclear of the concept

Soooo, we emailed a 'hey, we're in the middle of this corona virus thing and we'd REALLY REALLY like you to not come into the office. You can pay online or call and we'll accept your payment over the phone. Also, if your address needs to be updated, please do that.'

Clear, simple, practice your distance.

No lie-Young guy comes INTO the office and says, "Hey, I got your email and need to confirm my address."

Dude.

"Sure, let me know your last name." (so I can remember that you're a blockhead.) His address was FINE by the way.

*facepalm*
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Some people have no clue how to be human.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Or what social distancing means.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Or what common sense is.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Another lady called and wasn't sure what the email meant-she thought she had to move everything out (why). I reassured her that no, it just meant that as much as we love our tenants, we don't want you to stop by the office. Just call or pay online-she got it then and laughed.
          Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Atleast yours are fairly nice about it. I have received one biting email response accusing us of taking advantage of the poor who cant pay their rent right now bc of COVID19....Puhleease! You always pay late, and BTW your rent was due a week before this virus even became a thing!
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I feel very bad for anyone who is going thru a hardship because of this virus but the entitled will come out of the woodwork and claim everything they can. I will credit late fees in April, on a case by case basis but the ones that are my frequent fliers for the late fees will be a very hard decision to not charge the late fees. There will be no partial payments either.
              "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X