Crickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets?

Our company has an inter-company communication site we can make comments on and ask questions. A coworker in another state said she had a move in today but the rest of the day she has crickets. My response was, Congratulations. I'm sitting here watching the grass grow!

My collections are done, my new leads are done, my facility is clean and sanitized, My competition information is completed, my marketing is done.......
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

I am on here and 3 other vehicle repair forums. I had a move in too. Beautiful day as well. 63 and sunny.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I had a move out and a reservation. Otherwise crickets here as I'm popping in and out.
      MamaDuke

Comment

The students, who usually move in at the end of April or beginning of March, have to be out of their dorms right away. I had 5 rentals today and a crapper-load of reservations. I don't have many units available but I will do what I can. Only 2 people plus me in our 10x12 office.
        The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

No action all month for me.

Comment

Two move ins this week. The one is doing a transfer to bigger unit. I don't need to meet him. I just put lease/transfer slip under new unit. And keys under door of old unit. After that I think we may be done until???
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

I've been super slow this week and last. I, too, have been watching the grass grow. Until the lawn service cut it all down yesterday. LOL I should start seeing my seasonal people begin to vacate, but I'm wondering if, depending on the virus situation where they live, some will choose to stay longer.
              Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

With college kid being forced out of dorms we have rented quite a few storage units this week. But they have all been online. I have requested everyone rent that way and have not had any objections.

Comment

We were dead for a few weeks and all of the sudden in the last 3 days I have had 3 rentals each day and only 1 move out. Of course they were all military so that would explain the bump in rentals with them having to go live on the ship for now.
                  You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

We have been really busy until this week and nothing...until today. 4 move outs! And lots of calls. 1 rental this morning. Its a weird year so far.
                    "I don't understand your specific kind of crazy but I do admire your total commitment to it!"

Comment

I think in the short term this could be like the self storage boom when the economy was crap. people losing jobs and moving in with friends or family and needing storage. I have been busy. As soon as a 10x10 or bigger moves out I call my waiting list and they are here asap to rent. I rented my first college kid this morning, they eat up my 5x10 units. More to follow I bet. I have yet to have anyone call or show about crediting a late fee or asking about that at all.
                      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X