Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina Storage Folks - Roy Copper deemed storage "essential"

Beginning 5 p.m., Wed., March 25, the following businesses are closed:
    gyms, movie theaters, sweepstakes parlors, health clubs, hair and nail salons,
    barber shops, massage therapists, and other similar facilities.

I have a LOT of tenant's being part of the emergency systems org (plumbers, hospital cleaning company, electrician etc).
    We are doing no contact contracts but I am still onsite making sure things run smoothly. I have limited some workers hours but I'm here.

https://files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/EO121-Stay-at-Home-Order-3.pdf

Essential Infrastructure Operations. Essential Infra structure Operations includes, but is
    not limited to: food and beverage production, distribution, fulfillment centers,
    storage
    facilities;
    construction (including, but not limited to, construction required in response to
    this public health emergency, hospital construction , construction of long term care
    facilities, public works construction , school construction , and essential commercial and
    housing construction); building and grounds management and maintenance including
    landscaping; airport operations; operation and maintenance of utilities , including water ,
    sewer, and gas; electrical (including power generation , distribution, and production of raw
    materials); distribution centers; oil and biofuel refining ; roads, highways, railroad s, and
    public transportation ; port s; cybersecurity operations; flood control; solid waste and
    recycling collection and removal ; and internet, video and telecommunications systems
    (including the provision of essential global, national and local infrastructure for computing
    services, business infrastructure , communications, and web-based services) .

C. For purposes of this Executive Order, a COVID-19 Essential Business and Operation includes
    the following businesses, not-for-profit organizations and educational institutions.
    1. Businesses that meet Social Distancing Requirements. Businesses, not-for-profit
    organizations or educational institutions that conduct operations while maintaining Social
    Distancing Requirements:
    a. Between and ~mong its employees; and
    b. Between and among employees and customers except at the point of sale or
    purchase.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X