X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone App for Access w/PTI

Hello all,

TGIF,holiday weekend!

I am looking for info.on an access phone app.,we will be using PTI.We have used Easy Code in the past,just looking for other options.
    Thanks

I believe, for PTI, Easy Code is it for tenants. I could be wrong though. We used it until the price sky rocketed and only had about 5 tenants that used it. We are paired with StorLogix, what about y'all?

Comment

Thanks,
      Yes we used Easy Code,however it just costs too much.They won't even consider giving a discount.

Comment

I completely understand. I was told there is an annual fee plus a monthly fee around $700?

Comment

I'm not sure if you have to use the app provided by your gate system or not (in which case Easy Code would be the only solution really since it's made by PTI).

The only other 3rd party solution I can think of offhand that might work would be SpiderDoor.

If your looking for separate solutions altogether, I know we have some users that use OpenTech's Storage Genie as well.

I'm a big fan of all 3 though, so hopefully you can find something that meets your needs.

Kevin Kerr
          Storage Commander Cloud Software
          k[email protected]
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

For this facility,I hope its not just Easy code,I have sent a request for info.to SpiderDoor.
            For my next facility,I might go with a different gate system,not because I don't like PTI,it's just that their price on things like Easy Code is outrageous.

Comment

We have PTI/Storlogix. There is a phone app for the company, not the customers. It's free and quick for them to setup and get you up and running.
              MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
                We have PTI/Storlogix. There is a phone app for the company, not the customers. It's free and quick for them to setup and get you up and running.
                Which comes in very handy when I'm not at work and someone is locked in the gate instead of giving them a 24 hour access code to use! I love having the PTI app!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

Which comes in very handy when I'm not at work and someone is locked in the gate instead of giving them a 24 hour access code to use! I love having the PTI app!
                  It is very convenient. Also because I don't want to touch keypads right now!!!
                  MamaDuke

Comment

MamaDuke Haha! I didn't even think about that!! Thank you for the idea!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X