No announcement yet.

PTI/Storlogix - Assigning Areas of Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngelaESSTX I am happy to hear you had luck getting a call back ! That's promising and my fingers are crossed. I have not been able to zone my tenants. I figured a way around it that not the best but I REALLY need for PTI to respond to my tickets! Thanks for your post!

Comment

Originally posted by NCstorageguru View Post
      AngelaESSTX I am happy to hear you had luck getting a call back ! That's promising and my fingers are crossed. I have not been able to zone my tenants. I figured a way around it that not the best but I REALLY need for PTI to respond to my tickets! Thanks for your post!
      I just submitted a ticket for my new issue, I will let you know when they reach out. **fingers crossed**

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

I just submitted a ticket for my new issue, I will let you know when they reach out. **fingers crossed**
        Let me know if they don't get back to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post

Let me know if they don't get back to you soon.
          I have yet to hear from anyone, just wanted to update you.

Comment

I have yet to hear from anyone, just wanted to update you.
            Send me a PM with your ticket # and I'll ask support about it.

Comment

I just got off the phone with PTI tech. He just confirmed my settings and said he reinforced them. Nothing was changed tho so I'm not sure if they will happen again.

Comment

I just got off the phone with PTI tech. He just confirmed my settings and said he reinforced them. Nothing was changed tho so I'm not sure if they will happen again.
                Glad you heard from someone! Now waiting for my turn.

Comment

Well, sadly I'm discovering the issues weren't fixed. I sent a reply email to my original ticket at 3:20 today, but didn't get a call back. I suppose we'll try again tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X