Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having issues with site link not loading after an update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bnr_manager
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    Oh, that stinks! But at least you're up and running again.

Leave a comment:

• bnr_manager
    replied
    Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
    I know this is an obvious start, but did you restart your computer? Usually if an update glitches, this will take care of it.
    Yes, I did. It was much more serious. I had to uninstall SiteLink first, then download and install it. What made a difference is that I had to log in as DEMO first, log out and then use our normal login credentials. This evidently happens on Windows 7 if SiteLink was installed there for some time.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    Others are having this issue. You can keep up on the status by checking status.sitelink.com.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    I know this is an obvious start, but did you restart your computer? Usually if an update glitches, this will take care of it.

Leave a comment:

• Anyone else having issues with site link not loading after an update?

Just curious if you're able to load Site Link web edition after an update this morning?

Mine just doesn't do anything after I click the icon.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
    Reply to West Coast Wildfires
    by pacnwstorage
    Yea, even without the China virus we were wearing masks just because of the smoke and ash in the air. It's nice to get in the golf cart now and drive and be able to stop and not have the cloud of ash flow over me from the back. That cloud would kick up anytime I drove. Any cobwebs around the facility...
    Today, 02:35 PM
  • Grizz
    Reply to Unit Pricing
    by Grizz
    You're right, I just wish I could find owners as good as PAC's but I wont hold my breath. I have an exit plan, just need a partner ($$$) to get the ball rolling...
    Today, 01:35 PM
  • letsgosonics
    Reply to How much do you pay per lead? Per rental?
    by letsgosonics
    Yes, I understand that completely. I used to be that way before covid. I always speak with the person at the very least so get more info than my online reservation does, but it is taking a chance for sure....
    Today, 01:32 PM
Working...
X