Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the same as PAC and BTW, welcome back buddy

Comment

I can’t seem to see my response . I guess it was deleted ? The online reservation system we have in place requires payment by credit card and it must be in the name of the renter . We verify all of that before giving any more information, including an access code . We’ve been offering this for our 3rd year and only had problems with 1 tenant . I can only share our experience which is in response to the original question asked . We were also at 99 percent most of the time until 6 new storage facilities opened and there is another one coming . It “ works “ for us .

Comment

Storman it's real simple, we refuse the right to do business with anyone as long as it's not anti-discrimination against a protected class. If I find someone has a criminal history of breaking and entering I'm not allowing those people onto my property period. Again, you can get in more trouble asking questions than you can by doing a quick search online. No one is going to change my opinion about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
          Storman it's real simple, we refuse the right to do business with anyone as long as it's not anti-discrimination against a protected class. If I find someone has a criminal history of breaking and entering I'm not allowing those people onto my property period. Again, you can get in more trouble asking questions than you can by doing a quick search online. No one is going to changeI my opinion about this.
          I agree . Telling someone that walks into my facility I won’t rent to them or screening them by a quick google . Our online rental system states the ( certain conditions apply ) . Like I said in my previous post that was deleted , I have had more problems with walk ins using cash . Requiring credit card for move ins is a screening process in itself .

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
            No one is going to change my opinion about this.
            I haven't seen anyone in this thread looking to change your opinion about anything.

storage-gal I remember your post, I don't know why it's no longer in the thread. From what I can see I don't find any indication that it was deleted, but it's certainly not there anymore.. weird.
            In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X