Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We rented in 2013 and we haven't been to the unit since

But we think items are missing.

I ask questions but lock was fine-door was fine. Unit wasn't a mess. No one else had code or keys.

Mayyyybe 7 years ago the items you're looking for weren't moved in here?

I don't know, ma'am.

Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Ummmmm.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Oh geez. Good luck with that! This is why insurance companies are starting to ask for itemized lists and photographic evidence of the contents of units in question. I would ask if they were the only ones with access? Did they give a key or door code to a friend at any time? 7 years is a long time to not visit a unit. I would question their memory of what they think they put in there.
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
        Oh geez. Good luck with that! This is why insurance companies are starting to ask for itemized lists and photographic evidence of the contents of units in question. I would ask if they were the only ones with access? Did they give a key or door code to a friend at any time? 7 years is a long time to not visit a unit. I would question their memory of what they think they put in there.
        Yeah, I'm of the opinion that whatever they were looking for either wasn't placed in the unit, or they didn't unpack the boxes at the back. But I don't know.

WA State

Comment

Oh good grief!
          7 years!!!
          Ugh
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Really, some people! Sounds like a personal problem

Comment

We had a similar thing happen. They accused us of having a copy of their key and stealing a couch and other antique furniture... turns out, it was in one of their other spaces... like we asked them.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplySpace View Post
                We had a similar thing happen. They accused us of having a copy of their key and stealing a couch and other antique furniture... turns out, it was in one of their other spaces... like we asked them.
                Yep, had a lady accuse us of stealing a painting and no amount of protesting that we DID NOT have a master key would convince her.

WA State

Comment

I can't remember what I had for breakfast and you expect me to believe you have an accurate memory from 7 years ago

Comment

Did they ask that you review all 7 years worth of video for your site?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Did they ask that you review all 7 years worth of video for your site?
                      Ha, no. IT only keeps 2 1/2 months of video anyway. They did ask me to check the code used but for the 3 years I have records it only confirmed that they hadn't visited.

WA State

Comment

Poor things!!
                        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

We had someone who was here for years post a review that said that when they moved out of the unit their clothes smelled odd ( they weren't in boxes, totes or bags ) and they didn't know why. The post went on to say that the managers have a dog so they figured that was it.

So.....they thought that I walked my dog into the building, down the hallway, somehow got into their unit and let her roll around on their clothes?

SMH.
                          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X