Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google COVID Other Hours Option - Are You Using it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google COVID Other Hours Option - Are You Using it ?

I've noticed that google now offers the options to put in other hours , for example : Access Hours or Online Services Hours.
    I know some facilities have limited their hours due to COVID and are offering Online Rentals and easier No Contact Rentals. Have any of you adjusted this in google my business?

Not anymore, we are back on normal hours of operation. We did briefly have a post that said COVID closures may affect business hours, please call.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I didn't adjust my Covid hours in Google because the office was still open but I did make a note that the office is closed to "foot" traffic and they could pay online, over the phone, or through the drop box.

Now that Florida's cases are increasing I am closing the office to "foot" traffic again. It doesn't matter what I do though, someone is going to be upset. I was told the other day (because I wouldn't let him in the office without a mask) "This is Nazi-ism."

Geeze
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
        Reply to Disaster In Iowa
        by RandyL
        Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
        Today, 01:46 AM
      • Clarkstoragellc
        Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
        by Clarkstoragellc
        Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
        Yesterday, 06:23 PM
      • Clarkstoragellc
        Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
        by Clarkstoragellc
        Customer Considerations:
        CONSIDERATIONS FOR RV OR VEHICLE STORAGE

A. Pull through- The front, pull as far forward as possible, gives the person next to you an easier angle to turn into, from behind you. Align your front with the fronts of all other vehicles. Be...
        Yesterday, 06:22 PM
      Working...
      X