Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to change the payment date for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the entitled (m)asses world, you qualify for being cancelled.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      Another of the entitled (m)asses to add to the population. IMO, if it would have been me, I would have just said, "It appears I cannot make you happy, so best for both of us for you to move out". "It is either what you agreed to when you initially signed in on the lease or move out". "Not gonna change facility policy and rules because you feel it should be another way".

Or if it was my last day on the job I would say, "Get your WAH WAH WAH ass out of here and take your crap with you".
      I know this was a month ago, but life has been super busy for us. I actually did say something to this effect of "According to the lease you signed, the payment is due XYZ. Since the unit is empty, I'm going to go ahead and move you out."

We rented out the unit the next day and a tenant IS paying on time.

Comment

Originally posted by curlymom234 View Post

I know this was a month ago, but life has been super busy for us. I actually did say something to this effect of "According to the lease you signed, the payment is due XYZ. Since the unit is empty, I'm going to go ahead and move you out."

We rented out the unit the next day and a tenant IS paying on time.
        Good for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by RMRSS View Post

She sounds just LOVELY to deal with! I can honestly say I've never heard the "I don't like the way I sound on voicemail" excuse before. So was she sleeping during the contract or did you guys not tell her then what the due date was? Why all of a sudden is she upset about that if she wasn't then? Like I said in my previous post, all she has to do is pay ahead ONE month ahead, and then she can continue to prepay monthly on any day she pleases without having to worry about late fees or lockouts. Not sure why people like her can't work this out. It's so simple!
          Oh no, I told her. She just doesn't want to pay the fees. She is late again so the reminder text will be going our shortly. If she calls or comes in I will tell her that she can pay the half month and move out. TODAY. TODAY. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X