Biggest Accomplishment in 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Accomplishment in 2020

Operators faced so many challenges this year. What would you say was your biggest accomplishment?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Another total $'s record for the 7th year in a row.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Terry Campbell
      Reply to Financing
      by Terry Campbell
      As an SBA lender, I can say that 10% is not fantasy. It happens quite often. The amount of equity needed will be based on the cash flow of your projections and if the cash flow isn’t enough, the amount of equity needed increases. We use the info that you will get in your feasibility study. Get...
      Today, 08:00 AM
    • RandyL
      Reply to Self Storage- Driveways
      by RandyL
      Clarkstoragellc I have been dealing with a good amount of snow recently in Cedar Rapids too. I went to get my plow truck at 10pm a couple nights ago and the drifts were over 3 foot tall already.

In regards to your first comment of damaging the gravel drive. I always try to raise my...
      Today, 01:19 AM
    • Steve_hajewski
      Complimentary business opportunities
      by Steve_hajewski
      Many self-storage locations have another business as part of the office. In fact, in some areas this is helpful to get approved for a conditional use permit. I would love to hear what other businesses the members here have as part of their storage business, and are they successful? Especially those...
      Yesterday, 11:41 PM
    Working...
    X